2003 Black SS Part Out 60K Miles Front End Damage

highvoltamps

• 2 weeks later...

Is whole truck still for sale minus the seats?

I just sold the first item, the gauge cluster to 2tone06ss for $175. I'm going to keep it and part out most of the truck because I just bought another one and want some spare parts. The main parts I want to keep are the seats and the drivetrain, everything else except a few small items are up for sale. There is a first come, first serve on the parts listed here in this topic, I have a list made up. Will be putting up a list and pics soon. Let me know if you need anything.

Just some news I wanted to share with you guys. I just bought another SS, a 2004 with 80,000 miles on it. Not too bad for what I had, now comes my customizing. I have a competition stereo system that is going in, I'll have to post some of the custom work I have done to the old and putting in the new truck. First things first, rip everything out and dynamat, ensolite and insulate every nook and cranny. That's the majority of the install that takes time and patience. Here's some pics of the install from the old truck, there are unistrut pieces epoxy welded to the back wall and dynamated for the custom made amp rack from an old boat aliuminum gas tank that I cut up, sanded, buffed and polished to a mirror finish. The rear seat was modified to move forward 2" and lifted up 2" along with the fold down mod by repositioning the hooks, done for the two JL 10W6V2 custom made sub boxes and the room behind for the amps and accessories. Added a dual alternator bracket with a 350 high output Nations alternator, all 1/0 wiring in sealtight. Custom made battery box mounted under the bed with pieces of 1/4" flat stock steel spanning the floor pan and 3/8" carriage bolted through to the box, all stainless steel hardware and holding a Kinetic HC2400. Bunch of other customized items that I'll show you guys later, all made from the old gas tank. Here's the photobucket link, http://s1142.photobucket.com/user/highvoltamps/library/#/user/highvoltamps/library/?sort=6&page=1&_suid=137395582828908096123231428549

How much for lq9 n are you willing to ship
I don't know if the motor is for sale because he said in the 2nd or 3rd post up he wants to keep the seats and drive train. Good luck.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I don't know if the motor is for sale because he said in the 2nd or 3rd post up he wants to keep the seats and drive train. Good luck. Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Thanks kiss, I'm keeping the engine. Going to extrude hone the intake, heads and exhaust, then beef it up for a turbo or supercharger. Trying to get 600 or 700 hp out of this engine without spending too much. Any suggestions would be appreciated.