2003 Black SS Part Out 60K Miles Front End Damage

highvoltamps

It has all front end damage, front bumper/grille/hood, radiator, innercooler, lights and fenders are destroyed. The doors have damage on the edges where it meets the fenders The motor and drivetrain look good and the motor started right up. The interior is in good condition and the exterior has minor scratches in places. I can make a lot more parting it out but I would take $4,000 minus the seats. Pickup only near Philadelphia.

Can you send pics to [email protected] Will it drive onto a car hauler?

Can you send pics to [email protected] Will it drive onto a car hauler?

Don't know if it will drive, I started it up momentarly to see if the motor was alright. I'll have to get under there and take some pics to see if there's any damage to the drivetrain . The motor is shifted a little to the drivers side. Here are pics from the collision jard.

http://s1142.photobucket.com/user/highvoltamps/media/Truck%20damage/IMAG0045.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0#/user/highvoltamps/media/Truck%20damage/IMAG0045.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0&_suid=137200114495409002299170776256

Going to start parting it out if no one is interested in buying complete for $4000 minus the seats. Pickup only 19090, north suburbs of Philadelphia.

Give me a shout brother. I'm in philly. Like 15 minutes from you. Interested in a few things. Thanks, John. 267-278-1258