My turbo build

Link2603

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had to move the computer, battery,and electronic auxiliary brake booster. I had to bend the brake lines over a bit and it barely clears my steering shaft. I did all this a couple of months ago when I first put the turbos in so at least I won't have to deal with that again.

First time I meet chief he challenged me to a race lol. Now that he's got a even bigger turbo for the red truck just means I have an even less chance of beating it lol.

Lol! No race for me he told me I was to slow! Even though I ran a 12

First time I meet chief he challenged me to a race lol. Now that he's got a even bigger turbo for the red truck just means I have an even less chance of beating it lol.

Lol! No race for me he told me I was to slow! Even though I ran a 12

k

That's hateful as shit lol

little update. The motor is back in the truck but still need to bold everything back to it. My dipstick tube that i ordered for my 4l80e came in last night so the tranny is going back in this weekend. Once that is done i ll just have to have a driveshaft made for the rear. Now im going to be working on the fuel system. I bought a set of 154lbs injectors at 3 bar and plan on running -10an feed fuel line to a Y then splitting it to -8an for the fuel rails then to my aeromotive FPR and running a -8an return line. I bought a set of walbro 450lph e85 pumps to run the system. The next question i have is should if be running both pumps all the time? or run a reference switch to activate it. Do i need to keep the evap system or can that be elimated.

evap can be eliminated. Id run a hobbs switch and activate the 2nd pump when needed. Thats some BIG FUEL your gonna be pushing. Run with the big boys and dont let them scare you. Most guys on that show seem like a bunch of cut throat a holes anyway. But theyre in the ballpark of 1500+ wrhp and running single digits. If you do run into Farmtruck again, id like to get some pimpjuice. I cant find it anywhere!

Its filmed where I live, Ive meet chief and Farmtruck

That's pretty cool. His red truck is pretty badass.

He's truck runs good for sure but i dont like the fact that they have been slamming it in everyone's face that it's the first 9 sec ls based truck in Oklahoma. I'd give my left nut to have my ss run single digits.

evap can be eliminated. Id run a hobbs switch and activate the 2nd pump when needed. Thats some BIG FUEL your gonna be pushing. Run with the big boys and dont let them scare you. Most guys on that show seem like a bunch of cut throat a holes anyway. But theyre in the ballpark of 1500+ wrhp and running single digits. If you do run into Farmtruck again, id like to get some pimpjuice. I cant find it anywhere!

I went to high school with Micky and brian tesner. They were alright back in the day. Talked a lot of trash though but trash talking doesn't affect me because I never do it back so I make it boring for everyone lol.

Man I hope you take him, I don't care where or when. I don't know any of them but seem like a bunch of jokers but who knows how much of it is for the show. I think its bs that they trailer all there cars and all that non sense, doesnt seem like true street racing..... Bla bla... I love your build man!! Wish I could see it run!! Hope to seem some awesome footage.

Man I hope you take him, I don't care where or when. I don't know any of them but seem like a bunch of jokers but who knows how much of it is for the show. I think its bs that they trailer all there cars and all that non sense, doesnt seem like true street racing..... Bla bla... I love your build man!! Wish I could see it run!! Hope to seem some awesome footage.

X2 I hope you take him too, that would be awesome!