Quick release steering wheel?

04redsilverado

Has anyone here or seen someone put a quick release steering wheel on their silverados? I'm looking into buying one if there is but not so much info out there, would like to see if anybody could help out. The reason being living in Los Angeles, Ca they tend to steel these trucks a lot and i figured with a quick release it would slow down the process. Any feed back would be grate, use to have one on my 96 eclipse gsx and it was one of the best buys i ever did. Looking into the Grant steering wheel so i can keep my airbag but with a quick release would be sweat. If i posted on the wrong section please move thanks. :chevrolet:

Has anyone here or seen someone put a quick release steering wheel on their silverados? I'm looking into buying one if there is but not so much info out there, would like to see if anybody could help out. The reason being living in Los Angeles, Ca they tend to steel these trucks a lot and i figured with a quick release it would slow down the process. Any feed back would be grate, use to have one on my 96 eclipse gsx and it was one of the best buys i ever did. Looking into the Grant steering wheel so i can keep my airbag but with a quick release would be sweat. If i posted on the wrong section please move thanks. :chevrolet:

That's a damn good idea! Not as necessary here in Canada but I'm worried about driving through the states with my truck.