wtb tbss intake manifold

BattleAxeSSS

I just picked up a nnbs intake off eBay for $109 shipped. Rails off eBay with injectors and Evap for $70 Mani was brand spankin new. If you want the guys username just lmk

I just picked up a nnbs intake off eBay for $109 shipped. Rails off eBay with injectors and Evap for $70 Mani was brand spankin new. If you want the guys username just lmk

That's a killer deal, did it come with a throttle body too? Post up the guys username.

for the intake manifold he has it now for $99 username:osim8709

for the rails paid $74.95 username: just_chevy_trucks

throttle body I had one laying around but can be had very cheap seen them as low as $35

x link (good luck here) they are like hot cakes

I haven't really taken in too much info on the nnbs manifolds....mind schooling me on them just a bit? How do they compare against the tbss manifolds? What's needed to complete the swap? Can you use a 90mm tb with them?

I haven't really taken in too much info on the nnbs manifolds....mind schooling me on them just a bit? How do they compare against the tbss manifolds? What's needed to complete the swap? Can you use a 90mm tb with them?

90 mm tb is useable. It takes an 87 mm from the factory

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

And I should expect to see the same gains with the nnbs as I would with the tbss? Has anyone here done the swap and felt like they lost power in the bottom end? It seems like something I hear way too often, ha.

if you check the part number they list in the ebay for that manifold, it's the same as the TBSS part number, so I think the manifolds are the same, but the TBs are different