Picked up a new Toy!! Harley Time

8hnpSS

for the past 3 years ive been saying i was going to buy a bike every summer. well this summer i just went out and did it haha no shopping no nothing just went to the dealer picked it out chewed the price down and signed the papers. i havnt been able to put this thing down for the past 4 days its been my mode of transportation for everything. racked up 300 miles in 4 days id say im doing pretty good haha.

its a 2010 harley davidson Fatboy. 1580 CC's and already has the vance and hines long shots on it.

the day i picked it up from the dealer. came strait from work i didnt even change out of my pants haha

20130530_190227_zpsf9efd80f.jpeg

20130605_190647_zpsd6b879c3.jpeg

20130605_190704_zpsac0e1c09.jpeg

20130605_182933_zps153a213e.jpeg

20130605_183032_1_zps8ec06f3e.jpeg

sweet nikko ! just dont turn into a "wanna B bad a$$" just because you ride a harley. cant stand some of the people that ride these things , they just think they are the toughest thing to walk the planet just because the ride a bike.

just dont turn into a "wanna B bad a$$" just because you ride a harley. cant stand some of the people that ride these things , they just think they are the toughest thing to walk the planet just because the ride a bike.

pretty sure hes already their by the looks of it :ohmy:

Nice buy Niko. Is that a limited edition firemans red bike? Hard to tell on my phone. If it is keep it! My buddy just sold his for 6k more than he paid for it.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

sweet nikko ! just dont turn into a "wanna B bad a$$" just because you ride a harley. cant stand some of the people that ride these things , they just think they are the toughest thing to walk the planet just because the ride a bike.

i think its happening already jon!! i have a sudden urge to get a full sleeve haha jk man. i hate those people also they make me not even want to own one sometimes.

• 3 weeks later...