FS: BSER Roll Pan Painted Black

Time2Kill

I'd say the same as Brian. It's not just an easy paint n slap on part. From all I've read it about a grand to get one then have a body guy do it right and install. They look great just have to pay for it can't go cheap on it.

yes it will have to be fitted. You will basically have to start over from scratch

ya I didn't know if since it was already on one if could just bolt on or like you said got to start over as if it come fresh outta the mold... Thanks guys. GLWS

Here is the deal

The cladding is installed by hand at the factory. So not one cladding is going to be in the same position as the next. When Bob made the mold he made it to his truck. Which is the reason why it just wont bolt right up to everyones elses. You have to take away material and even add to get it to line up. Then prep and paint.

With that said, that is the reason why I say you will have to start from scratch on this. Unless you want it to look like Hellen Keller installed it

i bought one that was already fitted and painted from another ss and it fit fine, i would say whoever buys it has about a 50% chance that its going to fit.

but i would just assume that its not going to fit at all.

Edited by silverado_ss_04 (see edit history)