Smoked a Magnum

lgowen343

I was out doing sales calls today and came up a Dodge Magnum. Sounded really nice, not sure what he had done to it. I know for sure he had exhaust and some other things judging by the stickers on the back window. I pulled next to him in traffic and he heard that the truck was just as loud as his exhaust so he started getting a little squirrely going thru traffic. We got a clear lane and he hit it. I did also. Big puff of black smoke blew out of his and I was like uh oh, but the truck just came alive and I started pulling on him hard. Got caught up with traffic so I had to let off. He decided to take a left at the next light and was first in line, and it was in the general direction of my next call LOL. So I was like ok let's play. Light turns green we make the left he takes one lane I take the center. He has at least 2 to 3 lengths on me. We both gun it. My truck just comes alive. I start reeling him in quick, as I'm blowing by him it does a hard shift from 2 to 3rd just to add insult to injury. Next light he pulls next to me and says "God damn I just got beat by a damn truck, What the hell?" He laughs it off, so then I thanked him for his service to our country because I noticed he had on military BDU's. It was a fun kill considering what my back window sticker says. Thought I'd share, It made my day.

Larry

Edited by lgowen343 (see edit history)

Yes it was. Thats what surprised me. Last time I ran someone with black smoke that came out it was a 5.3 Silverado with a turbo and 700 HP w/o tune that smoked me. Thought I might have to scrape off my back sticker.. LOL

Edited by lgowen343 (see edit history)

I was out doing sales calls today and came up a Dodge Magnum. Sounded really nice, not sure what he had done to it. I know for sure he had exhaust and some other things judging by the stickers on the back window. I pulled next to him in traffic and he heard that the truck was just as loud as his exhaust so he started getting a little squirrely going thru traffic. We got a clear lane and he hit it. I did also. Big puff of black smoke blew out of his and I was like uh oh, but the truck just came alive and I started pulling on him hard. Got caught up with traffic so I had to let off. He decided to take a left at the next light and was first in line, and it was in the general direction of my next call LOL. So I was like ok let's play. Light turns green we make the left he takes one lane I take the center. He has at least 2 to 3 lengths on me. We both gun it. My truck just comes alive. I start reeling him in quick, as I'm blowing by him it does a hard shift from 2 to 3rd just to add insult to injury. Next light he pulls next to me and says "God damn I just got beat by a damn truck, What the hell?" He laughs it off, so then I thanked him for his service to our country because I noticed he had on military BDU's. It was a fun kill considering what my back window sticker says. Thought I'd share, It made my day.

Larry

Yes it was. Thats what surprised me. Last time I ran someone with black smoke that came out it was a 5.3 Silverado with a turbo and 700 HP w/o tune that smoked me. Thought I might have to scrape off my back sticker.. LOL

OK, I'll bite, what does your sticker say?