30th anniversary T/A

THATGUYCRUZ

Yeah, your cool with your open headers. You got me on the first run only cause you got the jump but on the second run i gave you a run for your money. you got me again but not by much. Im a truck that weighs twice as much as you and you didnt pull on me that much...... mansfield texas has to bring more than that BRO.......... Silverado SS is up and coming and im new in the area with a built motor. BEWARE!!!!!!

Yeah he was a douche which sucks cause his car was bad ass. It was the white one with blue alloys. I told a buddy about it , I said he was probably like wtf did he do to that truck to keep up that well and my buddy's response was, no he probably was like what's wrong with my car! Lol

I would love to have a 30th TA!

I'm assuming the driver was a douche, which sucks, but don't hate on the LS1 4th gens, they do a lot of damage with only a cam :wink:

The 30th anniversary would be an LT1. Still a potent engine, not as mod friendly as the LS1. Still not bad though man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

The 30th anniversary would be an LT1. Still a potent engine, not as mod friendly as the LS1. Still not bad though man. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

No offense, but a 30th TA is a 1999 car. No LT1's were put in any vehicle post '97. If you were thinking 25th TA, 1994, then I agree. I have been around 4th gens for 15 years as well, owned my own since Aug. 2000 (see signature), and am quite familiar with modding results LT vs LS wise.

No offense, but a 30th TA is a 1999 car. No LT1's were put in any vehicle post '97. If you were thinking 25th TA, 1994, then I agree. I have been around 4th gens for 15 years as well, owned my own since Aug. 2000 (see signature), and am quite familiar with modding results LT vs LS wise.

I stand corrected. I thought the Camaro and T/A were side by side. I was thinking as 1997 as the 30th.

Im pretty familiar with them also. Built a few different LT1's for my 96 Z28. Always wanted to swap in a LS1 never got around to. Ex gf totaled the car just as I was gathering parts to do the swap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by SilverBulletSS (see edit history)

I stand corrected. I thought the Camaro and T/A were side by side. I was thinking as 1997 as the 30th. Im pretty familiar with them also. Built a few different LT1's for my 96 Z28. Always wanted to swap in a LS1 never got around to. Ex gf totaled the car just as I was gathering parts to do the swap. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

No worries :cheers: Sad news about your Z28, it was a ride in a 96 Z28 M6 that got me into 4th gens. Camaros and Firebirds are side by side, but the TA's only came out in 1969 which is why the 2 year difference :thumbsup:

What stall did u go with? Sounded like fun. With this cam n stall setup I have put it on a few fast cars. Awd is a must haha

Haha I'm still running my stock converter. I know it is a must but she isn't running to bad how she sits. Ill get around to it eventually when I build up my savings.

Gotcha. It will make a huge difference. I know this 3k circle d will put ya back in the seat. So far I made 16 passes at the track and nothing has beat me off the line. A jeep srt with a 125shot didn't beat me off the line. I can spin all 4 just by poping the gas pedal lol. I really need about a 3400 or 3600 to be spot on my cam. It's fun to drive

Gotcha. It will make a huge difference. I know this 3k circle d will put ya back in the seat. So far I made 16 passes at the track and nothing has beat me off the line. A jeep srt with a 125shot didn't beat me off the line. I can spin all 4 just by poping the gas pedal lol. I really need about a 3400 or 3600 to be spot on my cam. It's fun to drive

DAMN IT! I wish you didnt tell me i could spin all 4 with a 3k stall. Now im going to see what i can sell this week so i can buy one. Looks like my hobby in remote control nitro cars is about to be old news.