20" gunmetal LTZ wheels on black silverado SS w/ pics!

So I got my SS end of last year with some les schwab 17" specials on it and knew as soon as summer came around i would have to get new "correct" size wheels and tires so after about 2 months of hunting for an oem set of ss wheels and coming up empty handed ( or paying about 2k just for the wheels, which i dont have lol ) I pretty much gave up and started looking at other options and came accross the tahoe ltz wheels on clist and picked them up.

After searching the internet for what seemed like days i couldnt find but 1 or 2 crappy pics of a silverado ss with ltz wheels so heres mine with them mounted for any one thats considering it. my only gripe is that the offset is higher on the ltz so they stick in about a half inch more than the stock ss wheel but not enough to look goofy imho. anyways heres pics, enjoy.

old wheels that came with it -

PC137134.jpg

New ltz's

P5031486_zpse2ca278a.jpg

P5031493_zpsa2008d18.jpg

P5031494_zps29ba30a6.jpg

P5031498_zpsf560675c.jpg

P5031497_zps4cddcdaa.jpg

P5031500_zps9b2edb2e.jpg

Huuuuge improvement! Gunmetal ss badges would look wicked!

badges and brake ducts in same color and a drop and that will looks killer. i always liked the LTZ wheels. great choice!