2 more Kills to report!!!

rdavid0412

Last thursday I was headed into town and rolled up on a TBSS. At an Idle i could hear the cam, so he rolled his window down and was telling me it's a 366, heads, cam, 3200rpm stall, AWD with a D1sc on 5lbs and a conservative tune. We were messing around and went from about a 30 roll, I pulled 1.5 cars and was slowly pulling away up to about 80. He pulled up along side me and chucked up the duces.

After my appointment in town I was heading home and the same dude in the TBSS pulled up again and asked if I wanted to chat. So we pulled over and were talking. Come to find out his truck runs 12.4 here locally, but his shift points are at 5k because he runs out of fuel......He is on the TBSS forum. And told me after we ran he called his buddy up and said it was time to do some more mods!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night I left work and stopped at the gas station. When I was leaving I could hear someone pulling up to the light driving like an a-hole. so I decided I would bite and chase him down. Turns out to be around an 02 GT mustang, we went from a 55 roll, I pulled 2-2.5 cars on him and slowly pulled away up to over 100. then I slowed down, he pulled back up next to me and just continued to drive normally. I then turned around and went home.

On my way home a Co-worker called me and asked if I was racing a mustang. I told him it wasn't a race lol.

nice kills! Thanks

What mods do you have? All bolt-ons.................. ;)

I like how he had to tell you he had a 366 which of course is a 6.0L, I never hear people talking in cubic inches anymore unless its a non stock engine! Yea he made it a point to say it was a fully forged 366 lol.

Maybe it was a 366 BBC! LOL, good kills. Your truck sounds like it runs well.

lol

My truck still need some more fine tuning, but I do hold my own on the street. Hopefully next weekend i can make a few passes down the 1320 and post up some proof of how well my truck runs.

I thought this was super88 racing lol. J/p. good kills man,atleast the Tbss guy recognized and gave u thumbs up,unlike the pony u killed lol

Yea the last couple cars I killed didn't do anything either. Maybe because they are so butt hurt they got owned by a truck!!!!!!!!!! lol

Yeah,I got killed by a 02 camaro about a month ago but I knew I had no chance with my big heavy 26s lol. Didn't matter I just ran him for fun yet I still kept up with him til we both hit 75ish..he was gone! Lol