403ci TBSS vs Me

RU18YET

402 strokers are great, no boring required and it's a totally square bore 4.00"X4.00". If I ever plan on adding cubes, that would be the route I'd go. It leaves a lot of side wall for boost. When do you spray? With a 2.3 60' you can't be spraying out of the hole.

Which stall you plan on getting?

Im going to get a yank ss 3200 and a built trans at the same time with a 40k cooler

Great vid! How you liking the 100shot?

I love it! its there when i need/want it and other times its a bolt on truck

402 strokers are great, no boring required and it's a totally square bore 4.00"X4.00". If I ever plan on adding cubes, that would be the route I'd go. It leaves a lot of side wall for boost. When do you spray? With a 2.3 60' you can't be spraying out of the hole.

nope, i spray at 3000rpm (20mph) just to be safe with the wet kit. Since then i have made a 2.1 60' but that was a NA pass. When i ran the 13.6 @ 105 it was my first ever pass on a track.

With a 2.3 60' it sounds like he's pushing out of the hole, lol. Who did your tuning?

My buddy tuned it. Its not the tuners fault, but timing was retarded by 4 degrees for the spray so it revs a little more sluggish. It was my first pass ever on a track and i didn't know that with a stock converter you get the best 60' by just stomping it off the line instead of holding the brake and gas..

I just installed the TBSS Intake and ported TB! It made a pretty noticeable difference. Cant wait to go get some more NA and N2O times at the track

Edited by RU18YET (see edit history)