TBSS INTAKE SWAP

Mr.RNR

About the fuel rails, im using it the stock ones with some modification, i'm gonna put some pictures later.This is what im installing, PaceSetters long tube, Transgo hd-2, vette servos, E-fans, 160 t stat, X pipe, Flowmaster super 44 , TBSS intake manifold, 90mm TB, Xlink, and EVAP sensor {part # 12597567 on auto zone for 16 bucks} I will go with zippy what you guys think about all this? all comments welcome!!!

Seems like the Evap line your talking about. Go to oreilys and get an inline Evap and it connects to the stock line (back towards firewall) and run the other end to the passenger side of the intake by the throttle body.

General. I just used the stock Evap purge and got 3/8" tubing from Home Depot to avoid any problems but I have an x link problem but when it does throw the code it runs great! Definitely a noticeable gain!! Hopefully I can get the xlink problem worked out

I didn't take any pics but just disconnect all pcv lines, Map sensor and unbolt Evap purge. Then disconnect fuel line and its a straight swap. Just have to figure out something with the Evap purge solenoid. I used stock one

• 1 month later...

If the TBSS intake map mounting point is anything like the l92 intake mounting point (up front) you'll need to add a little to the map sensor wiring. It won't reach up front because its used to mounting in the back with the gen lll intake.

I don't know is anyone else had this problem, but I figured I'd share just in case. I did this swap about a week ago. I was having a really difficult time getting the manifold to seat properly on its surface. Ended up trimming the four guide tabs off the new gasket. After I filed them down she sat down perfect. But I could for the life of me get it in right with those tabs. But been running for a week fine no problems, I don't think it will affect the manifolds function.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2