Brand New SS Intimidator

Thing1

• 2 weeks later...

How much did you get it for?

And I was thinking my iss was clean yours is show condition,,,,,how much did u pay for if u don't mind the ?

Hate to be the guy that says it, but when someone buys a beautiful truck like this its an unwritten rule you don't ask what they paid. If he wanted people to know he would have said it when he started the thread.

Amazing truck bud, keep er' fresh and clean!

Keep the beast STOCK!

Too late, already got a corsa sport on it :uhoh::jester: . Me and my dad got the stock exhaust off without scratching any of the undercoating or the truck though so its all good. Its still in one piece as well, was no way we were gonna torch it up! Figure if I ever need it back to stock I can always change that as its a simple bolt on, but I bought the truck to enjoy :)

Edited by Thing1 (see edit history)

Corsa use to be GMPP so no worries, I do not think anyone would take money off due to a Corsa. Go with the GMPP cai intake, it is completely enclosed and it is not an oiled filter and GM performance product.

Will help gain some hp's, may want to add a custom tune. With the tune, it can always be re-tuned back to stock. Dealership may not like but too bad. You probably have hands down the lowest 06. May want to go Wheatley, Zippy or Kelley Performance (JKP).

Hate to be the guy that says it, but when someone buys a beautiful truck like this its an unwritten rule you don't ask what they paid. If he wanted people to know he would have said it when he started the thread.

Amazing truck bud, keep er' fresh and clean!

Oh sorry!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Man, I saw this truck posted up on eBay a few years ago and I got to say, it sure is a nice beauty. I got to get pics of my Intimidator SS posted up still. I have had my truck since April and I still haven't gotten around to posting any pictures of it yet or taking pictures of it for that matter.

HA, I already bought one. I will tell you, the Intimidator Silverado SS is really a true sight of to see. I like mine however I don't like that I have to park it outside and leave it parked outside when I have to leave back out on the road to work driving truck everyday until the weekend. I get to go home every weekend now, but still I am afraid of mice finding my SS and just letting themselves in to chew up stuff and piss and poop everywhere in it. I am still waiting on a storage unit to open up so I can park my SS in one of those instead of outside.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just got mine yesterday with 30k miles on her. Where do you find the car number on these puppies?

It might kind of be impossible to find out I heard but I would try calling the Silverado headquarters to see if they can help you out some how. But if you order the truck from Chevy this is everything that they sent in the mail to the original owners of the intimidator SS

e5623a7f250d8f34a07c61f39baca2e2.jpg

6fae40e9321a7eb5cb7087542f92c825.jpg4f963c0d716a95f54d6b8bfdf885e8ab.jpg

cfeb26cd796a0835d61bed774abaf84d.jpgdfb956ab7fb47d9b78052258ab81b39d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk