Brand New SS Intimidator

Thing1

Crazy truck! Needs to be kept in a vacuum sealed time-capsule! Congrats, good luck keeping the miles off that beauty!

Haha no kidding! Id dont have the self control. But i guess it helps you have a clone that you can mod/rip around as often as you want.

Thanks for all the comments guys, really appreciate it! The first time taking it out was amazing but also so sad because it has never seen a road before, the tires weren't even dirty. But like said above, its too much money just to be sitting there and whats the use of having it if you can't go out and drive it every once in awhile :P. On the upside the guy who tried to buy it before me couldn't get the money together before ebays 30 day period ran out so he called the owner and told him to keep his $4,000 but he cannot afford it. So I did get $4,000 off of it, pretty sweet deal.

Where at in Texas do you live? If your close i would love to meet up so our trucks can meet. Maybe we could start a SS meet with a few of the other guys on here that are from TX

I live in Snyder Texas in between Lubbock and Abilene, a meet would be pretty cool. Were having a car show in Snyder this weekend and I think I may enter this in it.

Edited by Thing1 (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...