Brand New SS Intimidator

Thing1

Finally got my new truck! Drove 2,600 miles from Texas to Florida back to Texas in 2 and a half days. Here's some pictures to check it out. When I bought it it had 21 miles from Chevrolet test driving and never even seen a road before. I couldn't help but to take it out today so it's sitting at 35 miles right now. I'm keeping my single cab clone as a daily driver so I can keep this in the garage, but I think this will be a fun weekend toy for sure. Here are some pictures of it sitting at the original owners garage in Florida. He trailered it from a lot in Virginia in 2006 and unloaded it at his house in Florida, where he started it once a month to keep it running. Here's the original link with the pictures from the ebay sale. http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.thomaslaffey.com/DaleEarnhardt.html The ones below are ones I took.

2bd3z9.jpg

sqgnpe.jpg

zmgoza.jpg

fm2hhk.jpg

5ldk4w.jpg

2d0m0jr.jpg

2hd5t83.jpg

34j4od3.jpg

14101ow.jpg

332ntzn.jpg

DE53.JPG

Here's some pictures of it unloaded at the house all cleaned up, had to walk outside two or three times to actually believe it was real. It came with every factory option available.

Edited by Thing1 (see edit history)

WOW!! That'll be one to keep stock and keep the miles off it! Haha. Big bucks my friend!

What # is it?

I know right? Haha I'm scared to even drive it on special occasions but it cost too much not to enjoy it. It's #223.

Sweet ride. Nice buy. I saw it on eBay a few times. I know he was asking big money for it. But it is pretty much a new truck. I personally couldnt drive it. With that low of miles it will only bring more money down the road. But that is a lot of money to have sitting there.