What do you guys think of this?

BlueAKSSS

He just wanted to check you out.. Run your name and see your driving history etc.. Been there done that.. Profiling prolly !!

cops around here do that all the time...when i had my 300srt i didnt have a front plate cop did same things yours did u-turn follow and pulled me over after a 2hr search of my car and him not finding a damn thing he decided to let me go with my 85$ ticket...cop just had a shitty morning and had to pass it on

Thanks guys! I did drill two small holes and used two machine screws with nuts and washers on that back to attach the plate bracket and the factory clip on the bottom. It looks pretty good on there so it will probably stay on, I don't want to be pulled over again for a stupid reason like this. That was just dumb.

It wasnt officer ernest was it Matt?

No I don't think so... Why do you ask? lol

What if I'm driving through a state with a front plate law and I'm on vacation from Canada? I wouldn't want to have to buy another plate and mount it up front just to drive through different states :-S

Nah you'll be fine. Say you're just passing through.

That sucks!! I'm glad we don't get in trouble here in Vegas,I've gotten like 3-4 tickets for tint but I just pull the tint...take it in as fixed ticket an put the tint back on lol

Thanks guys! I did drill two small holes and used two machine screws with nuts and washers on that back to attach the plate bracket and the factory clip on the bottom. It looks pretty good on there so it will probably stay on, I don't want to be pulled over again for a stupid reason like this. That was just dumb.

No I don't think so... Why do you ask? lol

Smart man. :thumbsup: Not much future in beating your head into a wall, (by taking it back off, I maen).