My Super Slow SS

Bizo

Sorry I do not get into pissing matches, I am surprised to see you stoop down so low with these comments as you are a moderator. If you want a dyno tune, you can PM me. We need a couple trucks to do this. I will not let the name of the shop out, however their is another MA member that knows of this place so I am not the only one (say what you think). You must have missed the thread. I am done with this childish behavior. I am not here to make believers but offer info I have that others do not. If you do not like what I have to say, do not reply. That should be the rule of a moderator.

Not sure what you are butt-hurt over Andrew. You clearly state you here to offer info that others don't have (see quote above) Maybe you could get over yourself and post a link to this thread that I clearly missed that speaks of this AWD dyno that I'm sure other members would be interested in. Thank you for your time.

I love threads like this. Someone getting on the forum bitching cause their N/A 6k lb boat of a truck doesnt move like a car does.

Ya, that's what I'm doing, bitching. Looking for other real world experiences with these trucks. Isn't that what these forums are for? I guess I should just wait until I put all the $$$ into my truck without getting the results I want and then I'll start posting and asking questions on what I wasted my $$$ on. To each his own, but I don't need your personal opinion on what threads you like and what threads you find entertaining. I'm looking for useful opinions and yours is not.

Sorry I do not get into pissing matches, I am surprised to see you stoop down so low with these comments as you are a moderator. If you want a dyno tune, you can PM me. We need a couple trucks to do this. I will not let the name of the shop out, however their is another MA member that knows of this place so I am not the only one (say what you think). You must have missed the thread. I am done with this childish behavior. I am not here to make believers but offer info I have that others do not. If you do not like what I have to say, do not reply. That should be the rule of a moderator.

Bizo, I would supply the cat back/muffler you choose to Lou's. Look into Billy Boat, unique aggressive sound with great performance. Customer service may not be the best, but the product is well worth it. Good luck to the tune and system!

Question why is it you rant a rave about billy boat but I have only heard one members truck with one and only heard one person talk about. Also if customer service isn't that good why give them business let alone money?????

I had Billy Boat on my BMW, that is why I recommend their products. Reason why only 3 members have the system is most likely due to price, their more expensive than Corsa. I can deal with a customer service rep that is busy all day and does not have time to answer simple questions like I had.

Jesse if you are interested I believe your Ford HD edition will also fit.

Edit - Bizo, I would like to personally apologize for this thread hijack that has happened. I never thought a moderator would act so childish.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

Now boys.......

Dont make me start with hating on plasti dip and get a real pissing match going here......

You wouldn't Brian........not the Plasti dip :crackup:

And lastly to Jeff, I am here to share info, but people with your attitude I will just let be and you can just keep guessing. If you approached me like any other human being would like "hey I am interested in the dyno you know of, can we talk about it?" But no instead you start making smartass remarks and I do not wish to help those types of people.

I'm sorry you think I have an attitude because you are all secret squirrel on us but this made me laugh, thank you. What info are you really here sharing? IIRC you have zero mods done to your truck so what is this experience based upon?

Edit - Bizo, I would like to personally apologize for this thread hijack that has happened. I never thought a moderator would act so childish.

Yes I'm childish. As a Moderator, Andrew seems to think we have to ask with a please and thank you.

I don't have a thick wallet, that's why I'm asking questions.

My goal is mid to low 14's by end of summer.

CAI, cat-back exhaust (what-ever you like) maybe a 160* t-stat, and a good tune (mail order or live) will get you mid 14's 4 sure. If you are feeling rich, some long tubes.

Bizo I have a slowhawk tune it is a night and day difference dons prices are the best I've found all he works on is LS motors he's gonna be doing a cam in the next 2 months for me after that I'm going to the track to see where I'm at I also have 05 e fans high flow water pump slp 160 stat aem brute force cai arh lt with cats and magna flows dumped before the passenger rear wheel as of this Friday level 5 FLT trans and 3200 ss yank convertor I'm not sure what times ill be at but one run down the track and ill probably want a pair of heads I kinda wanna do them with the cam just waiting to see how the money rolls in maybe a pair of afr heads all n/a if you wanna see those numbers it might point you in the right direction and save you some money

You wouldn't Brian........not the Plasti dip :crackup:

I'm sorry you think I have an attitude because you are all secret squirrel on us but this made me laugh, thank you. What info are you really here sharing? IIRC you have zero mods done to your truck so what is this experience based upon?

Yes I'm childish. As a Moderator, Andrew seems to think we have to ask with a please and thank you.

CAI, cat-back exhaust (what-ever you like) maybe a 160* t-stat, and a good tune (mail order or live) will get you mid 14's 4 sure. If you are feeling rich, some long tubes.

I'd be happy with that but considering I already have a CAI and cat back, I'm pretty sure a thermostat and tune aren't gonna get me to the mid 14's from 15.9. If it does then I'll be a very happy man.

Bizo I have a slowhawk tune it is a night and day difference dons prices are the best I've found all he works on is LS motors he's gonna be doing a cam in the next 2 months for me after that I'm going to the track to see where I'm at I also have 05 e fans high flow water pump slp 160 stat aem brute force cai arh lt with cats and magna flows dumped before the passenger rear wheel as of this Friday level 5 FLT trans and 3200 ss yank convertor I'm not sure what times ill be at but one run down the track and ill probably want a pair of heads I kinda wanna do them with the cam just waiting to see how the money rolls in maybe a pair of afr heads all n/a if you wanna see those numbers it might point you in the right direction and save you some money

Ya, I'm definately interested in what it runs with what you've done so far. Keep me posted. Are you running at NE Dragway?