May/June 2013 TOTM Voting!

Fireman31

May/June Truck of the Month  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the May/June Truck of the Month?

• BLNAWAY's 2003 Silverado SS
    • rwoodard's 2003 Silverado SS
    • canadianVRss's 2005 Silverado SS

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John, your questions went unanswered due to the fact that Mark and I have other obligations, we can't be on the forum 24/7. Past winners are not eligible for new contests, nor can you nominate yourself to be in the running. The contest rules have been posted and discussed several times....

i dont recall trying to nominate myself :lol: i hope that was a general statement and not directed at me... i know you guys have lives as most of us do, but it was 2 days (i think... i know it was well over 24 hours) and was a thread that had a deadline when it would be "closed", so i figured worst case it would be answered at least when one of you closed it but no. anyways, the question was asked because i did NOT see anything in the rules about this specific thing which applied to this situation

my SSS won truck of the month years ago... whoever nominated me said they wanted to nominate the Joe Gibbs truck but couldnt because i hadnt made a garage yet. so if you dont mind, i still dont know the answer- i understand the same truck cant win again; but what if my Joe Gibbs truck was nominated? there wasnt anything i saw in the rules about that. does it fall under no member can win more than once or no vehicle can win more than once?

I like the garage method. However the pics for the one red truck is tiny as hell.

IDK y some of em are small some are normal size i uploaded em all the same way idk what causes the diff in size

rwoodards... thats Justin Lamanna's old truck... there is a video of that truck doing a AWD burnout from hell on you tube... awe inspiring... type in 2003 Silverado SS doughnuts AWD on you tube search engine

Edited by SS Muscle Truck (see edit history)

rwoodards... thats Justin Lamanna's old truck... there is a video of that truck doing a AWD burnout from hell on you tube... awe inspiring... type in 2003 Silverado SS doughnuts AWD on you tube search engine

Yeah. Pretty famous vid. Didnt know it was the same truck. Did rwoodards buy it as is from the guy? Either way, badass truck.

I like the garage method. However the pics for the one red truck is tiny as hell.

Also, I never got my prize for when I won two TOTM's ago? is that not happening anymore?

I never got anything either! Didnt know we were getting stuff!

Thank you both for pointing that out, Mark and I will make sure this gets taken care of immediately. We thought you got your prize.....

Yeah. Pretty famous vid. Didnt know it was the same truck. Did rwoodards buy it as is from the guy? Either way, badass truck.

Yes, rwoodards bought the truck as is from Justin Lamanna roughly 3-4 years ago I believe......

Well I guess I still don't deserve an answer from you huh... I figured if you did not want to post it on here you'd PM me, but no. Ignored me completely, again. Is this really how your going to treat a 7 year contributing member who is a vendor now? I'm being treated like a problem who will just go away if we all ignore it... :wtf: I really would not have expected this from you Dan. Turns out I was right after all, so I REALLY don't appreciate it.

Thank you RockHead for taking the time to be a moderator and PM me a thorough, professional, polite answer to my questions. For anyone who cares, the rules DO NOT apply to the MEMBER not being able to run again, the TRUCK can only win once. THIS was my SIMPLE question since the members were referring to my JOE GIBBS truck and it was my SSS that had won. I DID create a garage for it so it could've been nominated before the deadline, but due to no one answering (properly until yesterday, thank you again RockHead) it fell through the cracks. It's not this that bothers me, it's how you handled it Dan. People are busy things happen, but this is totally different. For what it's worth here is the correct answer I got:

"Sorry I could answer your question till now. Yes, if you have more then one truck it could run for the totm. Make a garage for your Joe Gibbs . I will write up in rules to clear for everyone. But it can not be the Same truck with a new setup"

Sorry to put this in the TOTM thread, I've just never been this mistreated on these forums before and am NOT happy about it. This is my last post here and I apologize to everyone else for this "rant" but I felt it necessary. Those of you who know me know this is not my character and I don't do this normally. Good luck to those three guys in the running, I cast my vote like said above :thumbs:

John

John, if you have a bone to pick with me, this is not the place to do it. I discussed your concerns with Mark yesterday morning, that is why you received a PM from him with our agreed resolution. I spent most of my day yesterday dealing with 2 fire investigations, not to mention the fact I went to a wake last night, I DID NOT have time to reply to you in the form of a PM John. You obviously don't understand that people have lives and have other obligations. I knew that Mark had PM'ed you, that's why I didn't reply to you John, obviously that's not good enough. Instead of calling me out on a public forum, you could have PM'ed me your concerns like a gentleman, but instead to you chose to create waves......

.....PM me for anything further about this topic.....