May/June 2013 TOTM Voting!

Fireman31

May/June Truck of the Month  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the May/June Truck of the Month?

• BLNAWAY's 2003 Silverado SS
    • rwoodard's 2003 Silverado SS
    • canadianVRss's 2005 Silverado SS

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:omg:

rwoodards! That truck is beautiful! Great trucks guys! Be sure to click the truck photo after clicking the link to the garage to view more pics!

I really hope they dont do away with TOTM. I know it seems like its been slow lately. Ive just been waiting to get my truck perfect before i enter. :cool: Lots pf heavy competition on this site.

It'd suck if they stopped doing TOTM and i never got to enter...

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

no one ever answered my questions on the election thread... it was totally ignored by mods for days. if thats the case, whats the point of electing or voting in the first place? several posts made BEFORE the dealine were ignored :wtf: im not one to complain or say anything normally but it kinda sucks to see whats happening to the site lately :cry:

that being said, i have no idea how we came to what we came to here but lets do it! vote cast lol :D

This is not a complaint.. but i like the old way better. His we would post 3 best pics to a thread and everyone voted on those pics. It was awesome and easy just going to that thread everyday and looking at all the sweet trucks in 1 thread

John, your questions went unanswered due to the fact that Mark and I have other obligations, we can't be on the forum 24/7. Past winners are not eligible for new contests, nor can you nominate yourself to be in the running. The contest rules have been posted and discussed several times....

This is not a complaint.. but i like the old way better. His we would post 3 best pics to a thread and everyone voted on those pics. It was awesome and easy just going to that thread everyday and looking at all the sweet trucks in 1 thread

X2

This way isnt too bad. Get to see their whole garage and not being limited to 3pics, but if they have 10,000 pics of nonsense, then you have to root through them for pics of the truck. And some pics might be outdated and therefore inaccurate. I say 3 good pics and mod list. Then vote.