Group Buy - Trick Performance Intercooler Tank

I hope so everyday I go home thinking this is the day and then dissapointment sets in because there is no package waiting for me but somehow I still keep on keepin on.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Lol! Sooon I hope... im getting anxious myself.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John just got the tanks in. People w/ out install kits will be shipped Monday morning. People who ordered install kit will most likely be Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest....and on to the pics. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

post-21476-137073904957_thumb.jpg

post-21476-1370739059_thumb.jpg

post-21476-137073907229_thumb.jpg

Now I am really getting anxious cause I want mine installed by Gm nationals on Thursday. Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Ooh.... Damn dude that sucks. By thursday may be pushing it. Ive got a cruise coming up on the 29th i hope to have mine by. I know John is working his ass off to get them to us.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

Now I am really getting anxious cause I want mine installed by Gm nationals on Thursday. Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Ooh.... Damn dude that sucks. By thursday may be pushing it. Ive got a cruise coming up on the 29th i hope to have mine by. I know John is working his ass off to get them to us.

If things went like originally planned it would be mounted already but nobody expected and kind of delays.

BTW how did that Maggie spacer work out?.

hey guys, thanks for helping me out through all this mess... its been out of my control until this week and I was not able to get this stuff altogether snd out the door Tuesday and that's on me. I have no excuse im sorry if you miss any events because of me. so please do me a favor-

those who actually need it in a rush to get in time for a race, show, etc please TEXT me or respond in this thread ASAP. if you respond before I ship them in a few hours than I will expedite It on me. also you have two free KP decals in your choice of color. please let me know the color or you will get one white and one silver if I do not hear from you today. TEXT me or if you cant text just post on this thread I will check it. choices are basically any color, sizes are 8", 12" and 14" decals. the ones you see on my vehicles and other members such as Alex (blwnaway) Jason (JC03SS) and other members who may have posted pics are 12". and for snyone who wants one, im doing another big shirts and hats order soon so text me or post in here if you want a hat or shirt, they are S-XXL come in a few colors. t shirts are $10/ea for you guys, normally more and ill ship for free. hats come fitted (flex fit not newera) or standard curved bill. hats $20.

so let me know who REALLY needs it ASAP (not just impatient people :lol: ), let me know your decal info, and ill post back up your tracking later :thumbs:

John :cheers:

Thanks John, I am not in a rush just hoping,I will leave the shipping in your hands as stated before I know things pop up that are out of are hands.

As far as stickers I will take a silver and blue and please let me know when you are ready to place the shirt/hat order as I am interested.

If things went like originally planned it would be mounted already but nobody expected and kind of delays.

The Maggie spacer fell through as my trans took a dump and needed a full rebuild. I'm saving up for a lot of goodies right now. Haha. It'll all happen one day, in due time.

The Maggie spacer fell through as my trans took a dump and needed a full rebuild. I'm saving up for a lot of goodies right now. Haha. It'll all happen one day, in due time.

Sorry to hear that.I am saving up to I blew a ton of cash on my can install converter/ tranny swap.

ok so some of the tanks went out today. the remainder should go out tomorrow. ran short on the install kit stuff... so all the tanks bought without it shipped today, and Brandon's two tanks shipped out today too. i will PM you all tracking info

John :cheers: