Group Buy - Trick Performance Intercooler Tank

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah John! Hurry up! :jester:

Last i heard, the supplier just got caps for the tanks and was starting production. (that was about 2.5weeks ago or so). Im sure they'll be coming around pretty soon.

hey guys, im really sorry about my lack of communication. i have been pretty sick lately amongst other things, like a power strike taking down my entire network of ALL my computers AND my modem with my only broadband connection :banghead: SO just got that fixed and here we are! i thought i mentioned it before but my memory isnt great- if im not on the site in a few days, feel free to text or call my cell phone that is in my signature. that is a much easier way to get ahold of me. just make sure if you call instead of texting, leave a voicemail so i can get back to you.

now onto the tanks- they are on their way to me, shipped out today according to Trick. so we should be seeing them this week, and then i will package them all up to you all, along with install kits for those who got them and your KP decals. i will provide you all with your individual tracking info as soon as i have them. thank you very much for your patience in this matter, as the manufacturing took much longer than had been expected and indicated, as well as my lack of communiation. if you have any questions just post them in here, text me, or PM me.

John :cheers:

Ur still under the 4 month mark.... :cool:

:lol: i thought we talked about this....

Hey by chance any extras?

And John have you used any of their turbo kits in the past? Are they fairly reliable or good kits?

i am not sure yet, but there might be 1. we will see once they come in

i have installed some of their turbo parts before, yes. from what i have seen, the fit and finish was pretty nice. they have some nice log turbo manifolds and such. i usually like to make my own "kit" but would use some of their parts if i was building a front mount system on a GM truck

hey guys, im really sorry about my lack of communication. i have been pretty sick lately amongst other things, like a power strike taking down my entire network of ALL my computers AND my modem with my only broadband connection :banghead: SO just got that fixed and here we are! i thought i mentioned it before but my memory isnt great- if im not on the site in a few days, feel free to text or call my cell phone that is in my signature. that is a much easier way to get ahold of me. just make sure if you call instead of texting, leave a voicemail so i can get back to you.

now onto the tanks- they are on their way to me, shipped out today according to Trick. so we should be seeing them this week, and then i will package them all up to you all, along with install kits for those who got them and your KP decals. i will provide you all with your individual tracking info as soon as i have them. thank you very much for your patience in this matter, as the manufacturing took much longer than had been expected and indicated, as well as my lack of communiation. if you have any questions just post them in here, text me, or PM me.

Thanks for the heads up John I just didn't feel a need to bother you I am sure you are busy enough.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

feel free to text or call my cell phone that is in my signature. that is a much easier way to get ahold of me. just make sure if you call instead of texting, leave a voicemail so i can get back to you.

John :cheers:I can't see your # in your signature. I wanted to contact you about some Performance Mods. Thanks kevinh

I sure am excited to get my tank. Any day now?

I hope so everyday I go home thinking this is the day and then dissapointment sets in because there is no package waiting for me but somehow I still keep on keepin on.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2