Group Buy - Trick Performance Intercooler Tank

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in sent the money in but to jhonk @kellychevorlet.com i think it got jacked up. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

THAT SUCKS! Hopefully it kicks it back rather than disappearing into a black hole.

So far these are the paid members according to this thread, hopefully everyone put in all their details into the paypal payment! Not sure if the order was placed yet but John had said previously that it'd be about 2-3 weeks once it's shipped, so let's plan on mid/late May arrivals I'd guess.

•  

• Blk_SS

• NW-99SS + Install kit

• Kissfan03ss

• Speedfreak391

• MID12sSSS - 2 tanks + 1 install kit

• Marzyn - +1 Install kit

• Blue2003ss - Sent payment, possible money mixup
Edited by Marzyn (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

good news! the caps are at the manufacturer now and the process has begun. we should be recieving the tanks this week to repackage with install kits and ship to their final destinations :) this shortage was unexpected by not just me but also the manufacturer so thank you all for your patience, its much appreciated. also, Rick from Trick said someone from the group buy had contacted him with a question. he would like me to let you all know that if you have any questions please direct them to us, as we are the dealer and the group buy is from Kelley Performance. he is a very busy guy and would appreciate it. if you have any questions please feel free to contact me. if you PM me and its taking too long, please call or text me (number in sig) as i dont always get on here as much as id like to. we have been very crazy around here lately and i apologize for my slight drop in communication with you all. this is why i ask you to text me if you have any questions or comments, as i usually always have my work cell on me at all times :thumbs: thanks again for your patience in the cap problem, we apprecaite it :cool

BTW- each order comes with a free Kelley Performance decal, like this one below. if youd like a certain size or color, please let me know. if not, you will receive a 12" in either silver or white (pictured below).

DSC01185-Copy_zpsc4c9df2d.jpg

John :cheers: