Group Buy - Trick Performance Intercooler Tank

this is a group buy for an upcoming order to Trick Performance (the ones who do the front mount turbo kits). these are composite tanks that mount in the aux battery location, under your passenger fender brace (where fender meets firewall basically). this tank holds 1.5 gallons! the stock Radix tank doesnt even hold a single quart... and for those of you who know about heat disappation, the capacity of your intercooling system is CRITICAL. this tank will GREATLY help your "heat soak" issues common with the Radix/Magnacharger blowers, and will keep more consistant IATs not just at the track but every day. it also has the provisions to be used as an ice box for the track, to keep your water in your intercooler ice cold- literally! if you have a Radix, or even a Vortech supercharger this kit is a MUST. they normally sell for $150 from Trick, but through our group buy we are selling them for $125 shipped. we need 5 orders to proceed with this group buy. here are some pictures and a link to Trick's site about tank- feel free to PM me or text me if you have any questions. lets get these ordered so we can get our IATs down!! :cheers:

heres what the typical Radix tank looks like in size comparision

tricktankvsradixtank_zps36987629.jpg

the tank

tricktank1_zpse528ad90.jpg

in the truck

tricktank2_zps77994112.jpg

and here is a link to the product page

John :cheers:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill deft be in if its the aluminium one and if we just route the lines to the new one.

You will probably have to get new hose for the I/c tank. Just longer hose and re-route the supply and returns. Easily done! :thumbs:

I could probably use meth in that tank right? I would be interested if so. Shipping might kill me though.

Edit- just looked at the web site. Sweet. Could use it for meth.

yes sir you can use any liquid in it basically. meth is a popular use for the tank as well :D tank is plastic and light, also not huge. shipping shouldnt be too bad

I want one let me know when and where to send the money.

not a problem, will post paypal info in next post. you can pay tomorrow, order will begin manufactor tomorrow! :thumbs:

x3

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

:thumbs: also got an intake with your name on it :D

I'm in for one.

sounds good :thumbs: payment will be ready to be sent tomorrow via paypal

Do u gotta fab ur own lines for it to work?

yes and no. youd run 5/8" heater hoses from the exsisting pump/tank (depends on if you want to run the maggie tank as well- more fluid the better!) to the new tank, secure with zip ties as you go. i can include the heater hose and hose clamps, fittings with the tanks for a tad extra if needed :thumbs: will also post plenty of install pics of everything when i throw the next one in a truck!

Let me know when it's a go and ill PayPal you some cash.

i am getting the order together now, will be ready to take payments tomorrow or wednesday at latest.

This but also in if shipping via USPS to Canada is available.

lines can be included if needed for extra. all it is are some 5/8" heater hose and some worm gear hose clamps. you just route along the engine bay and zip tie to secure hoses out of the way. slide onto tank fittings (included) and tighten hose clamp.

I see that the first 2 pics look like a plastic tank, and the third looks like an aluminum one with a different cap. Which one looks more like the product we are doing a group buy for?

the tank is plastic, which we use for heat soak reasons. also looks more OEM :) Group Buy is for plastic tanks

Ill deft be in if its the aluminium one and if we just route the lines to the new one.

it is plastic. we have aluminum ones we used to custom make, but due to engine bay heat, the plastic tanks work MUCH better and also look OEM. if you really want an aluminum tank we can make one for you though.

thank you for making a list, saved me the trouble lol :D

SO here is the information on purchase:

- this is a group buy, so it is being made to order; the tanks will ship out to you within 2-3 weeks or so

- all purchases will be through PayPal; your order will only be placed IF your funds are in and cleared by deadline

- the dealine for this group buy is Thursday, April 25th by about 8 PM; PLEASE have your payment made by then to have your tank made and shipped to you

- if you have any questions, the best way to have them addressed is to PM me or text me via number in my signature

- An "install kit" consisting of 5/8" heater hose, zip ties, stainless worm gear clamps, and tank fittings will be included if requested for an additional $30. IF you want an install kit, please include the funds with your payment and write "please include install kit" in your payment notes !

the PayPal address is: [email protected]

Thank you for your business and feel free to text me if you have any questions regarding anything.

John :cheers:

In:

• kelleyperformance

• Aksss

• 03ss/sc

• kissfan03ss

• blk_ss

• MID12sSSS

• Marzyn

Possibly:

• RickRolled

• NW-99SS