vortec max suspension setup?

surfssup95

The vhos have the same suspension as the sss. The vMax have the regular Chevy towing suspension.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Not to thread jack but does the regular Chevy towing package have "the button"? post-9287-136659868784_thumb.jpg

From my understanding, I can't change shocks since I have this or I lose the function.

Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2

Just another question whenever i turn somrthing kinda bangs around behind me the bed or somethg under it.. Could the bed be loose? The bed feels tight but if you try drifting or somethg it will bang purty loud..

• 3 months later...

There are three different 2wd Vortecmaxes from what I understand. One crew cab with 17's, tow package and 3.73's. Second one being a ext cab with 17's, tow package, and 4.10's. And finally a ext cab with 20's, sport suspension package, and 3.73's. The ones with the tow package come with shock stiffening button and the sport suspension package comes with a traction control button.

• 2 months later...

Mine is a 06 V-Max has torsin bar front supension (like 4x4 would have) 2 wheel drive, 3:73 with 20' rims. It has a 14 bolt style rear end with factory posi and drum rear brakes.It does have a trac off button, don't know if it's a sport suspension or not.I would like to know how many were made with a sun roof?

Edited by solanistec (see edit history)

I have the crew cab lt3 2006 vmax. 3.73 G80 10 bolt hybrid axle. Torsion front end, like The Dude said it sits much higher. Sunroof and the ride control with the selectable dampening shocks. If you change shocks you do lose the feature and it will throw a code. I stll have mine but my tuner said he could delete the code when i change shocks. Also the complete set of shocks for our trucks are like a grand to replace.