Here's another great job by Chase!

I always love these jobs. This is the wife, of the client I did the Cayman for. GREAT people, and they've seen what my hands can do. This is her daily driver, and I think they'll order up a polishing package in the summer, but for now it was just a wash, clay, sealant, interior job. I'm always very grateful for return clients like this, and furthering our relationship. I went to the client's house for this one, here's how things went down:

On to the pics baby! Arriving on the scene:
DSC_0366.jpg

Lettin' the DWC & APC get right down to work:
DSC_0367.jpg

Engine bay before:
DSC_0368.jpg

DSC_0369.jpg

DSC_0370.jpg

DSC_0371.jpg

Washed & Blow dry:
DSC_0372.jpg

Always check this area during a wash. The lugnut brush is used for MANY other areas than just lugs:
DSC_0374.jpg

All done washing:
DSC_0373.jpg

Ready for a pool rinse, let the car help dry itself:
DSC_0375.jpg

Hittin' those fender wells before moving forward, in case any overspray gets on the car, I have a few steps after, to remove it.
DSC_0377.jpg

I don't dry the car beforehand, when I clay. Any water left on the car after rinsing (ALWAYS DO THIS IN THE SHADE OR GARAGE) acts as lubricant for when I clay, and then I use the Great White Drying Towel to absorb what's left behind. I took this pic, so you can see all the dirt and junk left behind, EVEN AFTER a wash, absorbed into the towel. This is after just the roof.
DSC_0376.jpg

I always like to dress all areas with SVRT & In/Out Spray BEFORE I apply my LSP or do my IPA wipedown, because I'll remove any accidental messy areas, in the steps to come. Here's a 50/50 of the rear step pad, after 1 coat of SVRT:
DSC_0388.jpg

Buttoned up after 3 coats absorbed:
DSC_0389.jpg

Engine bay afters:
DSC_0390.jpg

DSC_0391.jpg

DSC_0393.jpg