potato land build , 9's@140mph+ goal

idahoBLKss

you'll need one of these too for that sensor , 109103 LS1/LS2 to LS3 MAP ADAPTER , http://www.casperselectronics.com/store2/product_info.php?cPath=54&products_id=1622

hows the resolution on the 3.3? i got the zr1 one because zippy recommended it.

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)

oh and the zr1 is good if your running the ls3 style intakes (im running the ls3 holley high ram) because the map sensor will line up perfect with the hole/port & screw hole it goes in.

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)

I like it so far. As long as you get the proper offset, which is easy and you can get it from a dmax tune. I hadn't realized you had an ls3 style sensor, but for those of us on a stock style manifold or Tbss. The dmax sensor needs no modification.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

i knew that post was worthless with out a vid but when i went to use my flip video it was dead so ill get one tomorrow. took it out for the first time to start break in procedure and it just wont stay alive when in gear when i come to a stop, same thing in reverse i have to give it gas and break when i stop . i logged the first drive and sent it to zippy to get it ironed out thing sounds sooo beast! got some tuning to do but im excited!