Sneak peak of my new flush mount tonneau cover...

cmoney23

This wouldnt have been possible if it wasnt for a certain someone( a member on here ).. He knows who it is. This is my new checkmate FX tonneau cover i will be putting on my truck in july. Here it is on his truck. Gonna look killer when its painted and installed with a ISS wing !!

ResizedImage951365193208094_zps6050d3ad.

ResizedImage951365193301068_zps61871edc.

Wow that looks great. To whoever the member is that picked it up for you much props to you for helping a fellow member out. Can't wait to see it. Gonna look ( . ) ( . ) haha

Yea I was telling chad hope they don't hand me flack for my truck being muddy. It was clean until yesterday. I drove it into work and had to park out in the field when it had just gotten dirty. I typically don't drive my truck to work but had to so I could go and get chads cover. This worked out perfect for both of us due to the fact that I was able to find him one locally and I am going up to michigan in july. So it became convenient for both of us. I am open to helping anyone out where and when I can. This is not the only clique of cars I'm into and help out on my other forums as well. And chad no problems man. It is tucked away safely and covered up by a tarp.

Paul

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Yea I was telling chad hope they don't hand me flack for my truck being muddy. It was clean until yesterday. I drove it into work and had to park out in the field when it had just gotten dirty. I typically don't drive my truck to work but had to so I could go and get chads cover. This worked out perfect for both of us due to the fact that I was able to find him one locally and I am going up to michigan in july. So it became convenient for both of us. I am open to helping anyone out where and when I can. This is not the only clique of cars I'm into and help out on my other forums as well. And chad no problems man. It is tucked away safely and covered up by a tarp.

Paul

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Nice going Paul. Two thumbs up to you Sir..

Dang it !! Should of waited to post those pics until i sold my arrival blue tonneau cover.. Now ill never sell it!!!

lmao... I was just thinking damn i need one like ur new one now... I used to like the regular ones... not any more!