Walked a TBSS.....

super88

2bfast in all honesty I could do this all year you've been trying to belittle me all weekend ill end this right now if you'd like or they can get some popcorn and watch the show cause I can through zingers all year long I have no problem with anyone but I also have no problem standing on my own two feet its up to you

Back on topic... There is no way a bolt on tuned SSS can take a tuned TBSS... The power and weight ratio alone is like 600lbs difference which correlates to roughly .6 secs in a tenth faster in weight difference alone, on top of 50 hp and 20TQ more stock vs stock it beats a SSS by up to a whole second faster... TBSS 13.9-14.2 in a 1/4 and a SSS 14.8-15.3 in a 1/4. Giving them both spot on tunes you still have the TBSS on top by a second still.. Even with the SSS having basic bolt ons exhaust, CAI, a couple other little tweaks. It will never gain a full second... A cam, new heads, e-fans, plugs, wires, tranny upgrades with stall, I can see it being dead even or maybe slightly faster in the low 13's... So the only explanation is your truck is far from stock or the driver of the TBSS was sleeping.

I got beat by a 99' lightning which stock are 13.8 in a 1/4 which is about the same as a TBSS. He had a smaller pulley and 3.73's a few years ago from a stop and I had a cam, heads milled, wires and plugs, e-fans, CAI, full exhaust, and tune obviously. He even had some wheel slippage and my front bumper was at the front of his passenger door. He had slips at the track running 13.1-13.2 with better tires. I dont want to raise the :icon_bs: . But if it were a real TBSS and all you have were basic bolt ons and a tune you would of lost... Unless you have a freak motor from the factory IDK

This is what I said as well. Freak engine or not it's not going to pick up a second. I want being mean just stating the fact. I ran one. Like I said early on the first page. It was right at a second difference in the 1/8. I went 9.43 I think and he went like 8.46

2bfast in all honesty I could do this all year you've been trying to belittle me all weekend ill end this right now if you'd like or they can get some popcorn and watch the show cause I can through zingers all year long I have no problem with anyone but I also have no problem standing on my own two feet its up to you

B-low

Me

Can't we all be winners.... Were all driving American V8's thats winning to me! For example if a little imort post a faster time then me, I still win!!! Every time! Does not matter!

Avoid this sh!t storm my friend, sit back, post a popcorn guy thingy and watch it turn into a sh!t hurricane! Haha I think super88 should hit the 1/4 because from everything he's raced and beat, he's got to be in the high to mid 13s.

Can't we all be winners.... Were all driving American V8's thats winning to me! For example if a little imort post a faster time then me, I still win!!! Every time! Does not matter!

i hear ya I'm living the dream every time I turn the key brother

Ithe way I see it is a win is a win. You guys are starting to sound like three typical I missed a gear, I wasn't ready, my truck isn't running right. He has videos that he beat it, good enough in my book.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

i hear ya I'm living the dream every time I turn the key brother

Same here, I try to explain this concept to my asian buddy all the time, who keeps wanting me to go the strip and race his rat nest Turbo CRX. and I'm like "no point I already won." and then I have to explain that even if he crosses the line before me everybody there is going to be like "Wow did the SS ever spank him... That was not even close"

running 12 second in an import is like coming out of the closet... You may surprise alot of people, but your still gay!

Wining in an import is like the Special Olympics... Even if you Win your still Retarded

i just wanna know what his mods are. cai,exhaust,tune can net you low 14's if you are 2wd. the more i think about it, it is possible BUT it shouldnt happen with someone who knows what they are doing.

Ithe way I see it is a win is a win. You guys are starting to sound like three typical I missed a gear, I wasn't ready, my truck isn't running right. He has videos that he beat it, good enough in my book. Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Haha, Actaully quite the opposite... I am the guy who really does not care, win or lose. If my truck looks good, and runs good and make me smile, I could not care what time I post or what anybody else says. I am not out there to impress anybody! Everbody who knows me makes fun of me for this, because I spend tons of money making everything I have faster and then don't use it. I just do it cause I want to and thats good enough for me!