Walked a TBSS.....

super88

Touche

Or the time you walked me in ur Lightning when I was cam only with a junk converter. Good times.........Theres a youtube video floating around of that somewhere.

I think your penis just shrank an inch!

ill trade my Cadillac in for a trailblazer ss so after you walk him ill let my chick walk him I think she has her own v mod but its an Italian v mod

I don't know about ditching the Cadillac... I hear Italian v mods are awesome, garlic makes everything better! lol

I don't know about ditching the Cadillac... I hear Italian v mods are awesome, garlic makes everything better! lol

yeah it's a 2005 sts4 North Star we out grow it in 9 months so gotta get a SUV also looking at envoy Denali

yeah it's a 2005 sts4 North Star we out grow it in 9 months so gotta get a SUV also looking at envoy Denali

If she is like me and likes the power, the Envoy won't be enough. I had a regular Trailblazer before this one and it was ok for daily driving but it used to frustrate me.

yeah not only is he member but he's also the president of the little p£n!s's for men's club

Aww, is nancy still butthurt that he has to troll me on the forum?? You know taking Chucks nutz off of ur chin will help you get over it.

just trying to return the laugh but no his panties have been in a bunch all weekend

You have succeeded!

Aww, is nancy still butthurt that he has to troll me on the forum?? You know taking Chucks nutz off of ur chin will help you get over it.

I thought you liked nut swinggers??

Wish I had a pop corn guy haha.

Or the stirring the pot one!

Edited by kcsswife (see edit history)