Walked a TBSS.....

super88

You can beat anything just about with a good driver. Plus if you know the vehicle real well you know how far you can push it. I know my s10 I beat a lot of stuff that I shouldn't have. Same with my SS. But I have owned my SS for a year now and have owned my s10 for 2 now. Can't wait to get my s10 ls swapped to go out and create some serious havoc.Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Hell yeah!

I can't view the vids on the phone so I can't comment on that. I will say that I ****ed with a tbss from a 55 mph roll before my tune and manually dropping second then bumping to third and I was right at his passenger door the whole way to my cutoff ~100. From a dig I'm sure he would get me by a little more since he would get better traction. Then again that's when my 4.10s are prime. If they didn't know how to drive then that's their issue. :P Kills a kill! LOL Grats. Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2

What gear do you think the TBSS has. AWD are 410 also

What gear do you think the TBSS has. AWD are 410 also

Well thank you for your clarification. I guess it didn't happen and I could care less if he had anything between a 3.42 and a 4.52. I edited that part out. :)

For something that runs a low to mid 14 stock, people are getting a lot of flack when they say they took one.

Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2

Edited by TampaVmax (see edit history)

Well thank you for your clarification. I guess it didn't happen and I could care less if he had anything between a 3.42 and a 4.52. I edited that part out. :) For something that runs a low to mid 14 stock, people are getting a lot of flack when they say they took one. Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2

no problem :/ Never said it didn't happen, you were talking like your gearing was the reason for the kill, it being "prime" and all. I would lay 100 bucks on a roll race, dig or any other type you would like. Not sure how manually shifting makes a truck faster either, since it doesn't speed up the shifting process either, as I'm sure Justin (blackbear) didn't advise to doing that either. But what do I know about anything anyway, I just own both. There are more than a handfull of well modified SSS on here (including mine) that were made to look stupid by my wife and a little Zippy tune.

I say we all paypal a buck and let his wife race him winner gets everyone's buck that would be a great video we could all replay over and over 1/4 mile drag winner takes all the bucks I would hate to be the guy on you tube getting beat by the wife 1 million hits and everyone's saying aren't you that guy that got beat by that guys wife

I say we all paypal a buck and let his wife race him winner gets everyone's buck that would be a great video we could all replay over and over 1/4 mile drag winner takes all the bucks I would hate to be the guy on you tube getting beat by the wife 1 million hits and everyone's saying aren't you that guy that got beat by that guys wife

I don't think he wants me to make him look stupid too! The problem with the other TBSS is very clear the driver obviouly didn't have the "V" mod! lol And just so we are all clear my blazer is bone stock with a tune :)

Hell yeah that's what I'm talking about that's his problem he's gotta get his v mod tuned up your the best you got me dying over hear I haven't laughed all day until now

Glad I could make you laugh. Hottle didn't think it was that funny when I explained the "V" mod is the reason I walked his built truck. lol

Lol. I'd say go to the track and show your numbers

you might be on to something 1 month to get to the track and then post your slip on hear what if he doesn't post what if she post first oh boy this is getting good. No But now I'm serious Internet drag racing two people could be from anywhere in the world and post your slip by a certain date and have a slip dated with some kind of proof of the vehicle on the slip

Lol. I'd say go to the track and show your numbers

you might be on to something 1 month to get to the track and then post your slip on hear what if he doesn't post what if she post first oh boy this is getting good. No But now I'm serious Internet drag racing two people could be from anywhere in the world and post your slip by a certain date and have a slip dated with some kind of proof of the vehicle on the slip

Glad I could make you laugh. Hottle didn't think it was that funny when I explained the "V" mod is the reason I walked his built truck. lol

Built? Built isnt using zip ties. It was put together at best

ill trade my Cadillac in for a trailblazer ss so after you walk him ill let my chick walk him I think she has her own v mod but its an Italian v mod