Walked a TBSS.....

super88

Nice kills. I don't know what happened to the TBSS but with your mods you won't walk one. I raced one with a few more mods than you at the track and he was almost a full second faster. He gave ya one bro. Looked like fun.

Don't get upset dude. I'm just letting you know that there a good bit faster than our trucks. Maybe they don't know how to drive them. What I wanna see is you take your truck to the track and put some numbers up. I'm curious to see what it runs in the 1/8 or 1/4. Take your crew and have a big shoot out.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=9&ved=0CFYQFjAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.caranddriver.com%2Freviews%2Fchevrolet-trailblazer-ss-mini-test-road-test&ei=_n9gUfe5BpLg8wTU24CoBA&usg=AFQjCNE-SWWUqOuAoBNznUHRkFu6VLhpsw

Edited by JC03SS (see edit history)

I can't view the vids on the phone so I can't comment on that. I will say that I ****ed with a tbss from a 55 mph roll before my tune and manually dropping second then bumping to third and I was right at his passenger door the whole way to my cutoff ~100. From a dig I'm sure he would get me by a little more since he would get better traction.

If they didn't know how to drive then that's their issue. :P Kills a kill! LOL Grats.

Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2

Edited by TampaVmax (see edit history)

You can beat anything just about with a good driver. Plus if you know the vehicle real well you know how far you can push it. I know my s10 I beat a lot of stuff that I shouldn't have. Same with my SS. But I have owned my SS for a year now and have owned my s10 for 2 now. Can't wait to get my s10 ls swapped to go out and create some serious havoc.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2