SSsightings

Can't believe STL SSSs truck is still for sale: http://gmc.fusz.com/VehicleDetails/used-2005-Chevrolet-Silverado_SS-4WD_Extended_Cab_Standard_Box-St._Louis-MO/1952866303 . I went by a couple weeks ago and took a look at this truck, and it is nice. It was well taken care of, but I don't think the dealer really appreciates it. I expected them to be showing off a limited edition (and limited availability) truck like that and put it out in front of the building (or in the building), but instead it was stuck off to the side where you can't see it unless you're looking for it. Made me kinda sad, but seeing that shopman1 bowtie cheered me up :) Can't wait to get mine!

Also spotted a red SSS yesterday morning on 270 at Olive Blvd. It was clean and had an SS chrome third brake light cover. Never seen one of those before. I know we can argue all day about what color is best on these trucks, but if you cut through all the nonsense and subjective opinions black is obviously and OBJECTIVELY the clear winner. So I was a little disappointed to see a victory red truck. :jester: Luckily though, mine is black and I get to see that everyday so life isn't so bad.

Also I saw my first Trailblazer SS in a customer's parking lot this morning. It was looking clean and had black powder coated wheels. I've been watching out for these since I bought my truck back in December. There just don't seem to be many of them around here.

Then, after I left, about half a mile down the road I saw another black TBSS. It was a little dirty (daily drivers are hard to keep clean so I'll give him a pass), but from what I saw it looked to be in good condition.