Iss wing mock up. Fits perfect

cmoney23

Ill have mine dropped shipped with some cash to you and have you're painter do mine too. Haha. Tell him to keep some of that "custom paint" around, cuz he'll end up needing more.

sure thing, just dont expect it back for over 2 weeks. Lol. Well with shipping yours will be gone for a whole month.. lol

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so how much longer do we all to wait!!!

Im still waiting myself !! Im getting very irritable, but on the other side it was a fiberglass piece in its raw form. Had lots of hours just prepping it he said. I do have an update. I did talk to him today and he said its "SHOW QUALITY" so if it is then its worth the wait. It just sucks waiting so long..

Totally worth the wait I bet! Bet it will look awesome

The wait is over !! Ive always been a do it yourselfer' So i installed it myself.. It came out looking freaking bad ass and i LOVE IT!! Enjoy the pics !

DSC_0971_zps47a7026d.jpg

DSC_0972_zpse0ea304d.jpg

DSC_0973_zpsc1d1ba0d.jpg

DSC_0976_zpsca59d206.jpg

DSC_0981_zps58211cd7.jpg

DSC_0986_zps85114174.jpg

DSC_0984_zpsa6e72729.jpg

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

Thanks guys, Sorry it took so long, but i literally just got it back from the painter yesterday. He said he painted it 3 times trying to get it right. And let me tell you he did. It really looks amazing in person. Really, Really good quality paint job he put on it. He told me it took way longer than expected, but didnt wanna give it back to me if it wasnt up to his standards. He will be getting my tonneau cover to paint it when i get it in july...

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...