Iss wing mock up. Fits perfect

cmoney23

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yuck !!! I dont like that !

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad urs fit I had to sand the living crap out of by wing to get it to fit on the tailgate

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Mine doesn't want to fit either and I've sanded the crap out I it with 80 grit and it still won't go all the way down :-/

Hey for those who's wings dont fit. My bed had line - X in it. So on my tailgate i had to grind it off with an angle grinder. Now im sure a little metal came off with it too. SO maybe thats why mine fit so well. Maybe that lip on the iss wing that goes on the inside of the tailgate needs trimmed down? Just a thought. Because its kinda weird how mine was made outta the same mold and mines the only one that fits right.

Looks great chad.

thanks jason. Yeah he called me today saying how much of a pain in the ass it is to paint fiberglass!! Lol. He said he needed a bit more time than expected. I said take as muchtime needed to make it perfect.

Mine doesn't want to fit either and I've sanded the crap out I it with 80 grit and it still won't go all the way down :-/

glad I'm not the only one but everyone just got pissed at me I'm waiting for mine to return I sent it back I got pics of it mounted so I'm happy if it fits like cmoneys I just didn't know I had to become a custom body guy over night to own one and for all you guys I'm glad someone's making them but where I'm from ill probably be the only guy around here with one so body shops wanted nothing to do with it and I've never even seen a real intimadator truck up here in New England because of winters to be honest I think the guy making them has a lot of talent i just think you should have the option if you want to sand to fit your own at a low price or pay extra for a paint and bolt on if anyone is mad at my opinion so be it

Wing painted pics.. He needs more time to get it wet sanded and buffed. I think thats what he said.. I said take your time and make it right.

IMAG0106_zps66e32c3d.jpg

IMAG0107_zps3f202378.jpg

cmoney looks good brother pimpin since been pimpin since been pimpin I see truck of the month coming more then once on this site for you can't wait to see it come together

Sorry about the fitment issues guys, I already got that sorted out.

All it needs is just a little sanding In the inside that is it. There is nothing wrong with the mold, the problem is the weather, it being too hot causes me to use alot more resin then what I'd use if it were cold thus making the wings thicker.

In the past I'd grind them down the same no matter what type of weather, now I know it was a bad mistake and should of been more careful to prevent these fitment issues.

Sorry about the fitment issues guys, I already got that sorted out.

All it needs is just a little sanding In the inside that is it. There is nothing wrong with the mold, the problem is the weather, it being too hot causes me to use alot more resin then what I'd use if it were cold thus making the wings thicker.

In the past I'd grind them down the same no matter what type of weather, now I know it was a bad mistake and should of been more careful to prevent these fitment issues.

listen I'm not mad at ya never was I just thought it was gonna be paint and bolt on I drive the truck when it comes to paint I go to the paint shops all these shops up here mainly do collision work custom work scares them they will paint it but you gotta bolt your own stuff on when it comes to custom stuff