Iss wing mock up. Fits perfect

cmoney23

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they have a center wing without the slots for the bolts? Since you're just going to tape it on. That'd be cool. Maybe have those holes filled/smoothed before paint. It'll look clean.

Look nice! I'm still debating wether or not I want to go this rout. It would look good with my shaved tailgate and BSER though.

yeah man. Sure would!

GOD i need one of those!

They're hard to find. Especially now! The guy that sold one to Cmoney has a few more, but is refusing to sell them until he gets an issue figured out with another member. Someone else had purchased a wing and is having issues installing it. The seller said he's sold over 300 with no issues. This will be his first. Haha i told him, i like those odds. Send me one! He said he'd let me know...... I hope he continues to sell these. Cmoneys looks great!

Dropped off my wing today to get prepped and painted. Paying $275 for prepping, painting and he's gonna mount it for me for $275. Not a bad deal at all. Was gonna have my buddy paint it for free, but i was suppose to help him lower his truck. But he hasnt even ordered his lowering kit yet. So im not waiting...

Went to the dealership just to see how bad they were gonna rip me off. And their estimate for just prep and paint was $682.50 !!! And thats not even installed. They said it falls under custom parts. I said thats comes stock on a ISS and he said we'll yours isnt an ISS.. HAHAHAH

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

Went to the dealership just to see how bad they were gonna rip me off. And their estimate for just prep and paint was $682.50 !!! And thats not even installed. They said it falls under custom parts. I said thats comes stock on a ISS and he said we'll yours isnt an ISS.. HAHAHAH

Lol gotta love the dealers

If you need any more pic just let me know for fitment purposes. The ones I sent you earlier are where the cover actually lays. Just let me know :)

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

thats ok. Those pics were great. Looks like it should work out pretty good. Wont really know for sure until i actually get that cover on in july. May have to do a little adjustment here and there to sit totally flush on that wing