Iss wing mock up. Fits perfect

cmoney23

This is a replica wing. Took off my hard tonneau and put on a vinyl as a temporary so i cant get my wing mounted. I mocked it up today and fits and lines up perfect with the stock holes..Also took some tape crap off my bed rails. Then had to buy adhesive remover. Took forever, Then i locked my keys in the trunk of my jag.. Was a long day for me..

DSC_0941_zpsc630281a.jpg

DSC_0942_zps9e9d6bbf.jpg

DSC_0949_zpsf43742d7.jpg

DSC_0947_zpsa2a32dea.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it so far. Not gonna all come together till july when i get my checkmate. But the vinyl will work as a temporary.

OH yeah guess what. The morons who mounted my hard cover bolted it to my bed rails... Grrrrr. I could knock that dude out cold if i seen him. So yeah i have to bolt holes in each side of my bed rails. Should get covered by my checkmate though

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

Whats a checkmate? A new badass tonneau that i will be ordering soon or something? Haha. I texted the contact for the ISS wing. Hasnt gotten back to me yet. Im glad to hear yours fit. Hurry up and get some paint of it! Ill have body shop paint my wing and a few engine compartment pieces to clean it up a bit.

You're poor truck.... Id be so pissed if someone ran holes through my bed rails...

Looks good and worth it when you start the Nascar truck circuit.

Its because i go so fast sometimes the wing helps hold my truck to the pavement... otherwise i would fly away!! lOl

Im all show no go brother !!

Im prolly gonna go a different route on installation on this Iss wing. The stock ss spoiler was only held on by double-sided tape. And let me tell you. Its was very difficult to get off. I mean it was on there. So as far as the wing itself, ill prolly put 4 or 5 self tapping screws in the inside of the tailgate then doulbe-sided tape on the outside of the tailgate (i dont wanna see screws on the outside). Not sure about the end pieces yet... Plans may change, but that the plan for now!!

Its because i go so fast sometimes the wing helps hold my truck to the pavement... otherwise i would fly away!! lOl

Im all show no go brother !!

That and a chin spoiler you can run Talladega.