Camero SS? Was a better race then the slow mopar last week!

rdavid0412

Raced from about a 40 roll, I pulled about 2-3 cars and would keep it, then, All of a sudden it pulled back up next to me around 90. Did that twice. Then caught a light! From a dig, I pulled way out in front seriously 3 cars atleast all the way up to 120 where I let off, and he passed me a sec or two later. He just kept on going. And I'm gonna go out on a limb here and tell you I had my ass spanked by a cobra about 6 months ago and this camero seemed just as fast. No way that car was stock! But the dude was too much of a duche to pull over and shoot the shit! Bunch a haters around here, he did get his ass handed to him by a truck though lmfao! There's gonna be a lot of hatin going on in jville if these duches wanna keep playing with me!

Haha nice kill. Did the same to a camaro SS from a dig before the cam and stall. I kept the front of his car right even with my passenger side door until about 90 and he started creeping past. He stopped tho and we talked. Told me wow that truck is fast what alls done to it. Pretty cool guy. Was a 2011 automatic with the v8.

I just recently traded in my 12' SS camaro. And I have had the opportunity to drive a 04 cobra. All in all I was not impressed with the power from the camaro. It was mainly my wife's daiy driver but it was the LS3 6.2 426hp with a nice 3" catback. But it just felt sluggish and heavy. Really nice car but not meant for making fast like 10's fast without having to spend lots of $$. Anyhow nice kill. Shame the guy couldn't take getting his but hurt!

My daughter is good now. nothing major. Thanks thought. Its not a small town, there is atleast 30,000 marines on this base, as well as all the others in the surrounding areas.

my friends brother was down there just came home his name is randy his wife is Megan maybe you know him Edited by Aldofashow (see edit history)