Killed '12 civic si

BLNAWAY

So lasrnight i was bored out crusing around n seen this car come flying up on me i was one of my buddy's just bought a 12 civic si. He wanted to race said he only weighted 2700 lbs and would smoke me we ran 3 times so first we went from a slow roll bout 15mph both hammerd it he stayed with for bout up to 30mph then i started pulling away got to almost 70 and id say i was 3 bout lenghts ahead. Got up to nxt light he said that he blow me off the line not the case AWD FTW right from a start had a lenght on n kept gaining. Finnaly after i let him catch back up we were crusing side by side messing round and hit it again thiz time at about 35mph and of course he got me kinda weak point for me but id as 2-3 aint bad against a car that weights at lease half my weight

• 2 weeks later...

I was about to say another kill from super88 lol j/p bro I'm glad your truck is running good with the mods u have done. Nice kill I hate ricers..specially since my coworker is one of them and I have to work with all day lol 80% of the bs he talks is rice.lol