Got me some new Billet wheels!

NTMD8R_SS

Well new to me, they are billet specilties 20X8.5 for the front and 22X10's for the back. These are somewhat the style i was planning to get so i pulled the trigger today and got them. On my clone im going for the euro/exotic look plus the C6Z06 brakes are gonna look killer behind them. Pictured is the truck they where on, Ill have my regular cab sitting somewhat like the crew cab the front i plan to be right on top of the tires and the rear wheels will be tucking alittle so it can sit even........To bad i still have not been able to find a truck i like yet :/

2013-03-20_12-52-06_471-picsay.jpg

I know there not everyones cup of tea, but what yall think?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SEE! Thats what im talkin about! A little break from the ordinary. I dont want any reps, or boss 330s. They look great, just not my style. I LOVE those wheels! Definitely give the exotic look you're looking for. Who the hell makes them? Ill have to check out their wheel line-up.

Thanks and yeah they are billet specilties, honestly im not a fan of most of there wheels, check intro, racelines and bonspeeds also. I really like theses tho and they are not common so i wont have to worry about pulling up somewhere and someone else having the same wheels.

Thanks and yeah they are billet specilties, honestly im not a fan of most of there wheels, check intro, racelines and bonspeeds also. I really like theses tho and they are not common so i wont have to worry about pulling up somewhere and someone else having the same wheels.

Yeah. What model are they? I was looking into them and wasnt a fan of many of their wheels. I definitely like these way better than your last. Those will look killer on your new ride... When you decide on one that is. Haha.