Spanked a Challenger R/T last night

rdavid0412

Last night a co-worker needed a ride home so i figured I would be nice enough to help him out. I dropped him off and was headed home. I go to pull out on the HWY and I see it go by. So I pulled out and decided I would persue him. We were crusing down the HWY at about 65mph, we both slowed down to about 50-55, i heard and seen him hit it and I put the skinny pedal to the mat!

From there i pulled 3 cars and kept pulling away from him up to about 90-100 where i seen his lights go down like he let off or gave up. I slowed back down to about 60 and he just stayed back about the same distance i left him at (must have been atleast 6-8 cars) When I had to turn off, no honk, no headlight flash, no nothing. I guess he had a chapped ass for getting straight up spanked by a truck!!!

Edited by Full Circle (see edit history)

I want a shinny pedal mines got a black rubber thing on it :-/ lol

Haha me too! Ill have to pull the rubber and polish it. Then ill probably crash. Haha. But my pedal will look good when i do it.

Good kill man!

Do you have a video? Its hard for me to believe this....

jk jk jk lol good kill bro!

no. but it makes me want to go buy a Go Pro. But even still the problem is, I cant upload it to the work computer, and i dont use the ones at home much either......

Do you have a video? Its hard for me to believe this....

jk jk jk lol good kill bro!

I do understand your reference though. The main difference between our trucks, is mine will make over 500AWHP and thats a low rating.......

Was it a srt8 or just a rt srt8 is like 425hp the rt is like low 300 still at lot lighter but an srt8 should give you a good run if they can drive not saying anything bad you may have scared him at 100 some scare eazy

I do understand your reference though. The main difference between our trucks, is mine will make over 500AWHP and thats a low rating.......

X2

Haha and i just drove a R/T this morning. Was a PILE! Granted, it was an 06 witha 5-speed auto. I was cruising about 45, punched it.....1.....2.....3....4... And then she took off. Seemed to have decent power from a stop, but you had to use the "M" option and slapshift. That trans has NO idea how to do its job. Haha. But if it was a manual with a SKILLED driver, im sure it could tear it up pretty good.

And just so no one thinks i was test driving to buy, im a used car tech and do all the inspections/repairs on the used cars that are traded in. Its got some perks. Haha. Had a Camaro SS last summer that had a pretty nasty cam in it, N20 (that wasnt hooked up), full exhaust, im sure a decent tune.... She screamed and was a lot of fun to drive. but we had to wholesale it to a used car dealership down the road. We didnt want the responsibility of selling a car with a NOS set-up.