Resto-mod SSS

jaxxon

I agree, but I'm thinking of a flat (nearly flush) recessed allen (in polished alum) would match the push button release ....when did care so much about looks? I've gone past the point of no return with this pig..... Help!! lol

Thanks for admiring my insanity ;)

Look at probolt.com they make some interesting stuff. Still dont like the exhaust trim lol. Edited by Sprayed99 (see edit history)

Sleeper of the year...

That's a nice looking truck. Drop it some and it would look great.

Lol! yeah I had originally wanted this ...not sure now if worth the effort to change? Thanks for the site info!

I don't mean this to offend, but after reading all the options you've posted for the outlet, I think that I would buy another piece of cladding and go with the stock outlet location. No offense intended just my personal preference.

Great looking project you've got going on. :thumbsup:

Edited by Downeast Johnny (see edit history)

That's a nice looking truck. Drop it some and it would look great.

I don't mean this to offend, but after reading all the options you've posted for the outlet, I think that I would buy another piece of cladding and go with the stock outlet location. No offense intended just my personal preference.

Great looking project you've got going on. :thumbsup:

yeah I really wanted this exhaust exit (Fastlane's GM concept SS) and someday I'll change it to that. Diggin' that roll pan for sure ...Plus I'll have to mod the exhaust -I'll never go back to the stock location though.

post-6011-0-01167000-1393114109_thumb.jpg

post-6011-0-14470900-1393114123_thumb.jpg

Edited by jaxxon (see edit history)