Had this on a 2005 Silverado

Fits 4.8L , 5.3L , 6.0L

- comes with everything except fuel pump

- injectors included

- UPGRADED water to air Heat exchanger/ intercooler

Only around 6k miles ran through it

THIS IS A DEAL!

I'm located in Denver , COLORADO zip 80216

Everything is legit had the install and tune done by one of the bigger and known performance shops for GM LS based builds J&S Performance here locally he's a member on here Shaness , he's also a close friend and can vouch and answer all questions just in case I missed something , so thanks anyway

if i had extra cash laying around i would put this on my wifes tahoe lol

hell yeah the wife would love it I bet tell her you put some special fuel in it see if she can't tell from the thing winding up that its supercharged my chick would have no clue just say that something sounds funny

yeah my wife would probably think the motor is broke or something she is clueless also ... lol . i remember i got home from work one day and she was driving my truck that day and she said "theres something i got to tell you" my stomach dropped to the floor cause i knew it had to do with the truck , i said "what??" she said "i was getting on the freeway today with the truck and the cars werent letting me in so i had to use the supercharger" i about dropped to the floor laughing , like she made it sound like she had to push a button or something to engage the super charger ... lol it was funny as hell.

yeah my wife would probably think the motor is broke or something she is clueless also ... lol . i remember i got home from work one day and she was driving my truck that day and she said "theres something i got to tell you" my stomach dropped to the floor cause i knew it had to do with the truck , i said "what??" she said "i was getting on the freeway today with the truck and the cars werent letting me in so i had to use the supercharger" i about dropped to the floor laughing , like she made it sound like she had to push a button or something to engage the super charger ... lol it was funny as hell.

Sounds like MADMAX TO ME BAHAHAHA. My wife would say you need to up the boost on this thing and your running low of meth BTW! Yea thanks Hun. And then say my muffler bearing needs greasing just to be an a$$.

• 3 months later...