Best transmission fluid

I guess I have Dex 6 in my truck, had all my liquids changed to dealer synthectics in 07 at 51k miles. Once again thank you moderators for correcting me, I should change my name to "ConfuSSed" :sigh::chevy:

Sounds good dex VI Levi ill be hitting you up just waiting for chuck to message me that its on its way but the reason I asked is because someone was telling me that synthetic transmission fluid was not good for the clutch plates and would cause slipping said to use non synthetic said it would grab better so is this a pile of B.S or is there any truth to what he was saying

Edited by Aldofashow (see edit history)

Owners manual calls for DEXRON III. DEXRON VI is the current replacement, and is (synthetic).

I would wave the BS flag at the guy who told you not to use synth.

^^what he said^^

service manual calls for dex 6. which is a synthetic oil that is made for gm trans only. dont see why anyone should find there own oil to throw in

my reason is I'm always looking for the best product I can. I personally my op is Amsoil is top notch. So I use all there products. For instance does anyone put what ever crap oil GM uses back in there vehicles. That's just me that's why there are tons of options so we all can try new stuff.