Build Party - Dover, DE area

Hey guys,

Barring any unforseen issues over the next month or so, I will be snagging some new toys for the SSS.

Radix Mp112

Cam

Heads (maybe)

Headers

HiFlow Cat

Shiftkit

Maybe a couple other little things as well.

I live about 20 minutes North of Dover, DE and have way more than enough space to host. I have a big workshop garage large enough for two trucks to be worked on simultaneously as well as my regular house garage where we could feasibly work on another vehicle or two if we were so inclined.

Since my list of things to do is pretty big I'm sure it would take me alone at least a few days to do it, and I'm assuming it could take a couple of days even with several people. If that were the case, I have plenty of room for folks to camp out inside or out lol. Bring the whole family they can go on walks out back in the woods ;)

Lasagna, Hamburgers, Hot dogs, Beers and a bonfire are all very likely!

I'm expecting this to take place near the end of April or mid May. I'm busy April 27th and first weekend of May.

Anyone that would be interested in hanging out let me know a date that'd be good and we'll go with whatever is best for the most!

Thanks guys,

Joe

Starting to look more and more like the first weekend of June might be a good time. I'd say tentatively, I'll plan for June 1st. That gives me two months to accumulate everything and still have money left over for hamburgers and beer ;-)

Starting to look more and more like the first weekend of June might be a good time. I'd say tentatively, I'll plan for June 1st. That gives me two months to accumulate everything and still have money left over for hamburgers and beer ;-)

I'll be in turn 2 at Dover International Speedway that weekend ... I'll stop in for a beer ... LOL

• 4 weeks later...

I'll have some cold beer waiting for you even if we don't have a "build party" we can still throw a few back :)

That being said, it's looking like maybe the 2nd weekend of June now, "maybe" 7th-9th. Not 100% sure but I may have a bunch of family coming to stay on the 1st. It's still a ways out so I can't say for sure yet.

That's the problem with these things, so hard to get a set time lol

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, just a quick update:

We're going to have to play it by ear, I have most, if not all, the parts necessary for the build "but" they're still a couple of weeks out from being delivered.

So, we'll probably shoot for mid July at this point. I'm going to be pretty busy for the rest of June now. So, I guess we'll see!

hey so does this mean i dont get my combat shooting lessons...??? :wtf::cry:

fine be that way... i guess your stuff is ready "BUT" i might not get to ship it till say late August :jester:

and im just throwing this out there but... an XDs miiiiiight speed up and discount this whole deal here.... :lol:

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)