Edge out a Lighnting

super88

Well yeah i said edge him out.. not to far.. When we where racing I was like oh man hes catching up then he wasnt I was all pump then I looked up and that red truck was stopped so I slammed on the brakes...

So all you really did was rev your exhaust at him as he flew by? Haha jk jk. Im curious how many people on the prius forum took a video of my truck as i was doing 55 on the highway and they passed me doing 60, then claimed they killed a supercharged SS.

I thought you said you killed him from a dig, and had him by a fender when you raced from a roll?

And maybe you explained this already. Im just not sure what "edge him out" means.

no one else ever post in this section.. have so many other races.. wins and losses.. but you all would start bashing me again lol

Its all just jokes man. We arent doubting you or bashing. Just havin fun is all. SSS's are beasts. We arent denying that. And you've got yourself a clean truck. Im sure it holds its own on the highway. We are all just surprised it can 1up lightnings and modded vehicles, when yours isnt far from stock (no offense).

I guess you dont see many trucks up in AK.. this video is a 6.0 bult on like mine vs a stock Lightning.. oh and hey the guy I raced already commented on the video asking for a rematch... ;)

I guess you dont see many trucks up in AK.. this video is a 6.0 bult on like mine vs a stock Lightning.. oh and hey the guy I raced already commented on the video asking for a rematch... ;)

Should be a good race! Be sure to get a video. And of course run from a dig, you'll obviously have the advantage. :cool:

See many trucks up here in AK? Theres more performane trucks up here than ive ever seen! Only because our roads are too shitty for exotic cars. Haha.

Should be a good race! Be sure to get a video. And of course run from a dig like he did, you'll obviously have the advantage. cool.png

See many trucks up here in AK? Theres more performane trucks up here than ive ever seen! Only because our roads are too shitty for exotic cars. Haha.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

Should be a good race! Be sure to get a video. And of course run from a dig, you'll obviously have the advantage. :cool:

hahah just giving you crap since your so far.. But yeah will see.. I may throw some long tubes on before I do or a shift kit at least...lol

hahah just giving you crap since your so far.. But yeah will see.. I may throw some long tubes on before I do or a shift kit at least...lol

Hell yeah! What do you have done to your exhaust so far? A catback? What brand? You'll love the longtubes.

Should be a good race! Be sure to get a video. And of course run from a dig like he did, you'll obviously have the advantage.

I know what you mean. Every time I go back home to anchorage I'm like, wtf there's way more SS's here than anywhere I've seen(maybe not CA)! Defense a lot of muscle car too though, there's a lot of older gear heads with two car garages, most of which seem to have a nice little whip hiding behind the door. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I know what you mean. Every time I go back home to anchorage I'm like, wtf there's way more SS's here than anywhere I've seen(maybe not CA)! Defense a lot of muscle car too though, there's a lot of older gear heads with two car garages, most of which seem to have a nice little whip hiding behind the door. Lol Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yeah. Especially lately! I think all the military guys are bringing up all these SSS's. Theres 2 arrival blue, about 6 blacks, 3 reds, and 1 silver ive seen just in Fairbanks. 3 of which are in the 600hp range. Lots of muscle cars, and theres lightnings and vettes, vipers, seen a few ferraris, aston martins, and lambos even, but i think SSSs are so popular up here because they are the perfect alaskan sport truck, being AWD. There are tons of die hard chevy fans up here. Haha i think I see a 88-98 chevy with 22s on every frickin corner. Haha.