Edge out a Lighnting

super88

I didnt mean to come across as bashing. Ive just read posts in the past that Super88 has claimed he won races, and then the other party has chimed in and claimed otherwise. Like his SSS Vs SLP post. http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/74796-my-sss-vs-slp/

Doesnt do much good to read back through it now since he deleted all of his posts... But Super88 has one HELL of a fast stock truck. Its beat several lightnings, supercharged escalades, an SRT-10, procharged silverados, G35 coupes, you name it! Just look through the Street section. Every other post was made by Super88 and tells a story how he stomped vehicles that he shouldnt have. Not saying you havent, and again, dont mean to come across as bashing a fellow SSS member, its just that after reading all these stories, its nice to see proof of the kill, ya know? Like a fisherman's/hunter's stories. You can say you caught a 400lb bass or shot a 70in bull moose, but without pics or video, theyre just stories.

that wasnt even really a race was it?

X2

I didnt mean to come across as bashing. Ive just read posts in the past that Super88 has claimed he won races, and then the other party has chimed in and claimed otherwise. Like his SSS Vs SLP post. http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/74796-my-sss-vs-slp/

Doesnt do much good to read back through it now since he deleted all of his posts... But Super88 has one HELL of a fast stock truck. Its beat several lightnings, supercharged escalades, an SRT-10, procharged silverados, G35 coupes, you name it! Just look through the Street section. Every other post was made by Super88 and tells a story how he stomped vehicles that he shouldnt have. Not saying you havent, and again, dont mean to come across as bashing a fellow SSS member, its just that after reading all these stories, its nice to see proof of the kill, ya know? Like a fisherman's/hunter's stories. You can say you caught a 400lb bass or shot a 70in bull moose, but without pics or video, theyre just stories.

X2

I never said I beat a SRT-10 ( read the actual post ) I said I didnt lose as bad as I thought.. Muggs saw the video when I smashed that G35 coupe... Yeah I did beat a black supercharged Escalade.. ( maybe the guy didnt tune it who knows.. but he was really mad after) The other time I put I raced I Lightning I said I won twice from a dig and lost on a roll bro.. the guy who was writing me that night from SLP wasnt even there that day.. I dont care if you believe me or not..

On this post I didnt say I smashed the lightning I said I EDGE it out for the small part we raced. I also said if we had kept going longer he would of passed me up slowly who knows.. I know that guy he will be back for more..

Maybe super88 just got a monster from the factory who knows. Ive heard stories of that happening.

Lol I saw someone say this on a thread a couple weeks ago about some guys tune...its not like GM accidentally put a bigger cam and heads on a factory truck, or " shi* did we just throw an LS2 in that SS? O Well, let it roll!" Haha

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Not saying it is true but when I went through the GM asep program in 2001 one of the LS motor gurus out there said it was not uncommon for vehicle to vehicle to have a 30-80 crank horsepower difference. The same guy could put his hand on a fender and tell you which cylinder was misfiring

Not saying it is true but when I went through the GM asep program in 2001 one of the LS motor gurus out there said it was not uncommon for vehicle to vehicle to have a 30-80 crank horsepower difference. The same guy could put his hand on a fender and tell you which cylinder was misfiring

How though, its all assembly line and factory building where is that extra power coming from it were true, not disputing what you said, just curious now? Not like they could accidentally put the wrong parts in it during assembly! Lol or could they???

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

A buddy of mine that J&S swapped with LS6 or LS1 with ls6 cam ( not sure lol ) into his RST. He always calls my truck that: MONSTER FROM THE FACTORY.. but who knows. Ill start recording all my stuff lol

Well yeah i said edge him out.. not to far.. When we where racing I was like oh man hes catching up then he wasnt I was all pump then I looked up and that red truck was stopped so I slammed on the brakes...

Edited by super88 (see edit history)