Edge out a Lighnting

super88

I do not think he comes on the website everyday like some of us... so let him have a couple days to post the vid. If he never does post it, so be it. I have to say this is a first where I have read other members bashing a fellow SS owner over a kill. It use be only bashing against other sport truck owners that came on here like when the Ford Harley Davidson crew came on here and started talking ish a long long time ago about which truck could be faster (2004-06). I wasn't even a member then just a lurker and owner of a SSS but to see other SSS owners bash this member over a video? :shakehead:

I do not think he comes on the website everyday like some of us... so let him have a couple days to post the vid. If he never

does post it, so be it. I have to say this is a first where I have read other members bashing a fellow SS owner over a kill. It use be only bashing against other sport truck owners that came on here like when the Ford Harley Davidson crew came on here and started talking ish a long long time ago about which truck could be faster (2004-06). I wasn't even a member then just a lurker and owner of a SSS but to see other SSS owners bash this member over a video? :shakehead:

Thanks I was really surprised with everyone to be honest..

.http://youtu.be/Z74YVgWEmGY

Edited by super88 (see edit history)