Carlisle All GM Nationals 7th annual meet! June 21st to 23rd 2013

Hank sucks you wont be there. Who will i get my car knowledge from??

I have a good reason for not being there, at least. I will be attending a family reunion where we'll be celebrating my "aunt's" (really a cousin) 90th birthday. I haven't seen them all for a few years, so it will be really nice. Jackie will be meeting them for the first time. They are a great bunch too, like all of you! :)

I'm only about 70% I'll make it but I'm gonna register and do my best! Might have to come up Friday night or something.... I am entering my STI in a lot of car shows this summer now that my build is done so hopefully I can get off work!

Maybe, just maybe, could be my first event and I hear this ones the best. Have to get a lot of maintenance done to my truck, move to a new house before I can give an answer. But I really hope this is the one. Would like to meet some of you guys!

How does this work? Since we have a tent do we all meet up and park our trucks around the tent for judging/show etc during the day or is there a parking lot and we walk to the tent? I'm going to plan around coming next year if I can.

I have classes to teach that weekend so unfortunately I will most likely be unavailable =[ I might be able to pull off and come out on Sunday but Fri/Sat definitely not as of now.

May 1st she's going in for fresh everything....I also need a place to stay as my house is being built so staying at a Motel will be familiar. I need to stop on LI, NY on the way back :ninja:

Again, as the date gets closer I will have a much better idea on my status :chevy:

• 2 weeks later...