Carlisle All GM Nationals 7th annual meet! June 21st to 23rd 2013

Here we go Silveradoss.com will meet up at the Carlisle All GM Nationals for the 7th year! Dates this year are June 21st to the 23rd. I have reserved the club tent again this year. Tent rental is $175 which I have already paid. I will not pressure anyone to help chip in for the tent rental, but it would be greatly appreciated. See below for show information and registration info.

Click the link below to pre-register. Gate and go deadline is may 20th.

http://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=25

Show info

http://www.carlisleevents.com/events/gm-nationals/

The list.

1. thomp62301

2. blick05ss

3. kissfans03ss

4. Chads04ss

5. Rockhead

6. Fireman31

7. KrausMotorSports

8. 8hnpss

9. Black03Supersport

10.A6M7F

11.wild2003ss

Edited by thomp62301 (see edit history)

Well guys I just got the upsetting scoup on the gm nationals this there will be no judgeing of the vehicles and any awards to be given will be decided on participant voting
As for some one who takes showing his vehicles very serious I am not very pleased by this and this will continue to hurt the show that already has its issues in speaking with one of the former head Judges for the show he feels the same way and thinks they are going backward verses bettering the show the new gentleman that has taken over the show doesn't seam to understand
At this rate this show will continue to go down hill just as evident in the past years they have lost the camaros and the chevelles do to problems I'm not going to speak about openly on a forum so I suggest if any of you feel the same get on the websites for the show and voice your opinions
Thanks Doug

the registerd

Luke I am signed up and good to go.

Doug so does that mean the registered participants are going to be voting or the crowd?.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

the registerd participants

Well guys I just got the upsetting scoup on the gm nationals this there will be no judgeing of the vehicles and any awards to be given will be decided on participant voting

As for some one who takes showing his vehicles very serious I am not very pleased by this and this will continue to hurt the show that already has its issues in speaking with one of the former head Judges for the show he feels the same way and thinks they are going backward verses bettering the show the new gentleman that has taken over the show doesn't seam to understand

At this rate this show will continue to go down hill just as evident in the past years they have lost the camaros and the chevelles do to problems I'm not going to speak about openly on a forum so I suggest if any of you feel the same get on the websites for the show and voice your opinions

Thanks Doug

Why do you care Doug, your not comming this year anyway? They only had judging there the last few years. I have been going there ever since I was little and it has always been participant judging before they made that change. I don't care about the judging. I go to meet up with my friends and shoot the bull, and I know other members will back me up on that.

Yupp, I've only been going a few years myself, and the one year I won a award I was actually shocked because there is so many nice trucks out there, but weather or not my truck is bone stock or slightly molded it's not about winning a award and rubbing it in its about the good times talking with the fellow gear heads and hanging out with the SSS. Com family... Oh and all the beautiful women as well

i should say sorry luke but im just voicing my opinions i have a great time hanging out with you guys at the show but for me also nearing the complition of my camaro that has been a 5 year project i would not feel good having it judged by the participants i want it judged fairly on the the same level of the other cars by a qualified judge now i dont want to cause any problems or make any of you made at me i was just passing on the info i got and thought if any of you felt the same you could voice that to the new guy taking on the show so they may go back and rethink their thought process if affended you luke im sorry

Edited by DGIEPSS (see edit history)

the registerd

Luke I am signed up and good to go.

Doug so does that mean the registered participants are going to be voting or the crowd?.

the registerd participants

Who is really going to bother with filling out the forms ? I am there to have a good time not do the job of the judges.

Yupp, I've only been going a few years myself, and the one year I won a award I was actually shocked because there is so many nice trucks out there, but weather or not my truck is bone stock or slightly molded it's not about winning a award and rubbing it in its about the good times talking with the fellow gear heads and hanging out with the SSS. Com family... Oh and all the beautiful women as well

You only won because it was VICTORY RED! Hahahaha good to see your still on here! Btw I'm bringing my traxxes stampede! Anybody else thought of bringing something to laugh at besides ouselves!